The weekend is approaching quick and I know how many of you fall off track on the weekends so here’s some tips!👇🏼
1. You don’t have to be 100% on point every single day. It’s ok to enjoy life, live a little and eat “fun” foods you enjoy.
2. Staying on track on the weekends WILL help you achieve your results faster.
3. Follow the 80/20 rule. Eat healthy options 80% of the time, and the other 20% find BALANCE.
If you know your weekend will include unhealthy choices/ alcohol, there are a couple options you can do....
1. Eat ahead of time so you’re satisfied when you go.
2. Stay on track all day so when you do enjoy some unhealthy food/ drinks, you know you got your daily nutrients in early!
3. Move your body! Have a productive and active day!
4. Instead of filling your plate with everything in sight, focus on enjoying the foods you truly enjoy. Focus on the foods you would regret not trying. Have 1-2 bites of each then know when to stop.
5. Focus on hydration. Drink lots of water early on in the day to prevent dehydration from salty foods and/ or drinking alcohol.
6. Don’t view a meal as a “cheat meal” but look at meals like this: “Will this provide my body with nutrients and fuel?”
1. Choose low calorie options. A glass of red dry wine, vodka with water/lemon/ lime or vodka with a low sugar/ low cal mixer.
2. For every drink you have (limit to 1-2) have a glass of water.
3. The issue isn’t typically the alcohol, it’s the food you consume when you start drinking. Ditch the late night drive thru.
4. Lets be honest, in a perfect world I could tell you to never drink alcohol and never eat unhealthy foods but let’s not forget that this is a LIFESTYLE and BALANCE is extremely important.
So many kill it during the week then fall so far off track on the weekends they literally think “what’s the point. I’ll start over on Monday.” Then Monday you feel exhausted/ bloated from the drinks & food you ate so you decide to have a rest day. Then before you know it, it’s Wednesday. This continuous cycle is very unhealthy.
CONTINUED IN COMMENTS👇🏼
Brunch today is my fave- WW pizza wrap using both healthy choices, tomato purée ham and tomatoes 🍅
Просто пздц 🤩🤩🤩 Моя @_lika_art
на чемпионате Белгородской области по бодибилдингу и фитнес-бикини 🥇🏆 Держите кулаки, друзья, в субботу выход в Брянске 💪🔥 Верю в наш успех 😏👌🌪 #alievteam #заявись_в_бикини
รออีกนิดนะคะ ป๊า แม่ ศรีกำลังกลับ😆 รู้น่าว่าชอบ
I’ve fixed myself but Id still break my back for you... 🦍💯✌🏼✨
I think the thing I’m most commonly asked when it comes to my own health journey is regarding diet. Everyone wants the secret... truth? I eat what I want but I eat less. I zoodle veggies to trick myself into thinking I’m eating pasta but sometimes... I eat real pasta! I cut alcohol for nearly 10 months and now I’ll occasionally have a drink but it’s pretty rare. I’ve had to learn how to allow myself the things I love (like tacos) but instead of eating 4, I’m happy with 2. I drink a lot of smoothies and water. I workout. I push myself physically every day and if I can’t fit in my workout, I make sure I somehow get my heart rate up for at least 30 minutes and sometimes that looks like squats in the kitchen or lunges around my house between editing. I’ve had to develop a healthier relationship with food and it’s not always perfect but I’m in control. I buy a lot of nuts and apples and I always try to have hard boiled eggs in the fridge. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So I’m sorry to disappoint if I don’t have the magic solution with diet but all I know is exercise was always my missing piece. Once I established that routine (it took 62 days for it to really stick), the rest came with it. Moderation, balance and grace. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
My workouts are a part of me now and I feel totally off and uneasy when I don’t get it done. Some days are harder than others but you just have to remember that only YOU can make the change. You are the only one who can take care of you. I’ll be your cheerleader for sure but I can’t do anything for you. That’s all you my friend. So my challenge for you today is to MOVE! Sweat today and feel proud. I was the queen of excuses but finally just ran out of them. Let’s be great today. 🧘🏼♀️🤸🏼♂️☀️ #myfighttofeelbetter
#emmarosecompany #myfighttofeelbetter #fitness #transformation #fitlove #fitspiration #strongnotskinny #getfit #healthychoices #momswhoworkout #mombody #healthylifehappylife #healthyforlife #letsgethealthy #healthierchoices #bodyconfidence #selflove
Blinded by the sun, waiting on my smoothie #singapore
LIPOSOME TECHNOLOGY— 80-90% FULL ABSORPTION!! 🔅
I’ve been craving Dunkin coffee all week and finally treated myself to it today. So glad I did 💖
No words just SALTY EVENINGS 🌊♡
Never have I travelled down to Stockton beach to take photos, this afternoon I was feeling like doing some photography after it was pouring with rain all day & this was the highlight of my day ~ So calming listening to the ocean🙌🏻
#visitnewcastle #visitnsw #seeaustralia #pocket_beaches #mynewcastle
Got that sunshine in my pocket ⚡️