here’s how to begin a great day...
Nobody wakes up in the morning and thinks “I hope I have a crappy day today.” On the other hand, a lot of people wake up and launch into the day with no plan, other than reacting to their schedule and what life throws at them.
So here’s my script for a good morning:
* Wake up at least two hours before you need to leave🌞
* Drink a big glass of water🌱Even better, add a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of cayenne.
* Go outside and look at the sky. Thank God for another day of life🌈Even if it’s the depth of winter, I go out on the porch for a few minutes and breathe in the fresh air🌻
* Write in a journal📕Write down your dreams if you can remember them, thoughts about the previous day, and hopes for the coming day☀️Brain expert Jim Kwik says it’s important to remember your dreams because your brain is solving problems all night✨And sometimes, I’m sure God is speaking to me through a dream.
* Write down what you’re grateful for 🦋“Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for,” Zig Ziglar * Read the Bible🌹My pastor’s mantra (Brett Fuller of Grace Covenant Church) is “Read your Bible every day.” About a year ago, I started a commitment to read two pages apiece from the Old Testament, the Wisdom books, the Gospels, and the Epistles every morning. * Pray. Sit with the Father for a few minutes and seek His will for your life🍃Repent for the things you’ve done wrong, thank Him for everything He has done for you, pray for the people in your life, and seek wisdom for everything you are going to face today🌵
* Work out. I do the same yoga DVD every day and I never get tired of it. (Element 5-Day Yoga, highly recommend) Maybe you do better with a walk or a run, or lifting weights or doing Pilates👠Even a short workout first thing in the morning improves your mood, creativity, energy level, and metabolism. - @kathleenbcaron
☀️ ——Do you have a morning routine🌞What is something you do before starting your day🌱Read more blogs like this ✅*link to full blog in bio*