☀️How to stay ON TRACK on holiday☀️
It can be difficult but there are a few easy tips that can help you with that (based on my experience)
My 5 TOP TIPS
to stay healthy and still enjoy yourself on holiday:
1. DRINK WATER - lots of water! It keeps you hydrated and energised. Also it will reduce your appetite so you won't overeat!
2. EAT like at HOME - choose simple, healthy dishes, modify meals you see in restaurants menu and ask to replace fries with veggies, extra salad, rice or boiled potatoes.
3. BE ACTIVE - get a workout in first thing in the morning (if you can) or do a quick circuit at your hotel room, outdoor, or simply walk a lot throughout the day (sightseeing is amazing to get extra steps in!)
4. TREAT YOURSELF - have an icecream or some cake at the end of the day as a reward for being good during the day. You are still on your holiday, right? Just make sure you eat a slice and won't end up eating the whole cake instead!
5. DRINK WISELY - ideally don't drink alcohol at all, it isn't good for you. Otherwise stick to simple cocktails, replace your soda with 0 calorie drinks or mix your alcohol with juices!
And don't forget that you are on holiday! If you stick to your healthy routine majority of the time, then your holiday won't destroy your progress! So don't stress out, enjoy and get back on track when you are back home 😉
#fittip #fitnesstips #healthytips #healthy #sightseeing #tourist #fit #fitness #fitlife #fitnesslifestyle #lifestyle #fitnessmotivation #fitgirl #chill #relax #takeiteasy #nostress #holiday #holidaymood #blonde #blondegirl #polishgirl