Lovely day at The Farm and a wonderful learning opportunity for the fawns about different farm animals and crops. Their highlights were time spent spotting pollinators, watching pigs cool down in mud and dig through dirt with their snouts. ✨🌻🐑🐂🐎🐓🐖🌽
Do you feel like you need more energetic protection in your treatment room? Sarah Pritchard brings her expertise to your virtual classroom in her online course ‘Qi Gong - 5 Minute Protection Exercise’. An invaluable tool to have and one that you can receive completely FREE when you sign up for Sarah’s brand new online course ‘Tui Na & Moxa for Menopause’ through the link in our bio. Learn not only how to support women going through menopause with Tui na and moxibustion, but also how to be the most grounded and centred practitioner to your patients with this one-time deal. This special is only on for TWO more days, with the deal ending on December 13th! Register today through the link in our bio!✨
Congratulations to all Middle School students who went the extra mile this semester. They were recognized this morning during their last assembly! #awardsceremony #holisticeducation
Yoga Kids 👧🏻🧒🏻
A través del juego aprendemos posturas de yoga, respiraciones o pranayamas y hacemos meditaciones. Aplicando la pedagogía activa o libre desarrollamos la clase con una cultura de paz, respetuosa y de compartir.
- Consciencia corporal facilitando la lateralidad y coordinación de movimientos.
- Desarrollo de paciencia, compasión, amor y alegria propia y hacia otros.
- Aprender a reconocer sus emociones y cómo gestionarlas.
- Fomenta la consciencia no sólo con nosotros mismos sino también de nuestros amigos y el resto del mundo.
De la instructora:
Melisa Serna tiene una formación en Pedagogía activa o Libre, es certificada como profesora para niños y adolescentes por #Yomu y #Rainbowkids , tiene 3 años de experiencia con niños y adolescentes. Ha sido voluntaria en organizaciones de apoyo en la educación sin fines de lucro como en EIC, Parentesis (para niños con cancer) y en Con.Pazion para niños en Manchay.
Es instructora certificada para adultos de Vinyasa Krama por United Yoga y en Hatha Yoga. .
Lugar: @unitedyogaperu en miraflores.
Día y Hora: miércoles 4 pm
Clase de prueba sin costo.
Costo mensual: 1 vez por semana: S/. 170
Para inscripciones y más información contactar a: email@example.com
#melisasernayoga #melisasernayogakids #yogainstructor
What they said!!!!!!! 🌟I AM ENOUGH and YOU are too!🌟 Tag a friend who needs to hear this too! Much love 💗
CELEBRATION & CEREMONY: This photo captures a beautiful moment of quiet, mindful connection from our last morning together at Conscious Kindy for 2018!! BUT (and that’s a huge BUT btw😆) our mornings are by no means always quiet and beautiful 😉. Noise. Mess. Tears. It’s ALL part it it. And as Celebration was the aim of this morning I wanted to at least mention the moments we DON’T often catch a snap of. Because we aren’t celebrating perfect moments. We are Celebrating the tribe & community that makes ALL of this learning possible. Learning isn’t meant to be buttoned up and neat. It’s fluid and abstract. So we kept our celebration today simple. And followed the kids ideas...which was to “eat some food” and “dress up” and make the studio “all dark with little lights in it.” It was the perfect way to celebrate each other and our little group. Sharing some food. Creating little lanterns (to shine our own light in the world of course 😉). Storytelling. Dress ups. Music. Food. Friendships. Good chats. Noisey moments. Quiet Times. Sharing. Boundaries. Working with kids is such a ride!!? Jules and I regularly comment on how these mornings have become a HUGE part of our practice. And so ending the year with a massive sense of gratitude for all it has taught us. About Life, Living & Learning. And the relationships that flow through all of it ❤️
🎄Day 11 - Festive Craft #aplayfulchristmas
✨A little inspiration from Pinterest - Golden walnut necklaces with a bell inside. These are so simple to make and the fawns love them. Now they are going about their day with a jingly Christmas necklace. 😍
In this MSL Trip, grade 5 went to visit elders at Wisma Mulia.
Students wrote sweet letters to all the Oma and Opa saying few messsages to keep their health and always be happy. They also wrote letters to the staffs who help to take care of the elders there.
They spent a great time together singing and praying for them.
God teaches us to share love, spread joy, and give care to one another not only with words or speech but with actions and in truth (1John 3 : 18)
Loving like Jesus means we must value others the way Jesus value us.
We thank God for the time we have spent with them and thank God for the smiles and joyfulness. .
#teachers #holisticeducation #christianschool
I’ve been there. You made the decision to take control of your health and make a lifestyle change but the kits aren’t quite in your budget right now. So you put it off. You spend another couple of months to a year telling yourself, “ok, next month,” but it never happens. Someone in your family gets sick and you wonder why you haven’t purchased the oils you know would help speed up the process of making them feeling better or if they would have gotten sick at all.
Don’t put it off any longer! Here’s some tips to help you build up an oil collection on YOUR BUDGET.
1. Get a Wholesale Account. dōTerra’s Wholesale Account is like having a Costco or Sam’s Club membership. You pay a small fee and receive 25% off of all your purchases (AKA purchase them at wholesale instead of retail) for an entire year!
2. Sign up for LRP. When you sign up for LRP you receive points back on the items you purchase and on shipping. Save your points and use them to “purchase” the items on your wishlist for FREE.
3. Take advantage of the Monthly Promos. A) Product of the Month allows you to receive a bottle of oil for FREE with any 125pv* purchase between the 1st-15th of the month. B) There’s always a product that’s 10% off for the month. C) This one always changes. (*PV = Points)
4. Purchase the Beginners Trio Kit. For a simple first step on your journey with essential oils, I recommend a trio of Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint, which are three of our most popular oils. This trio can help with anxious feelings, promote a peaceful sleep, soothe skin, help with ouchies (on little ones), support a healthy respiratory function, has cleansing properties, digestive benefits, can improve mood, enliven the senses, promote clear breathing, soothe an upset stomach, help with seasonal allergies and so much more!
When you sign up with me, you’re not just making a lifestyle change, you become part of my 3,000+ community! Our community provides education to use your oils safely and effectively, shares blends and answers any questions you may have along the way.
Interested in signing up, want to shop or check the current promos? Click the link in my bio. Have a question? DM me.
This is going to look pretty familiar to you Karate practicioners. Learning to twist across the centre line and towards the target while moving forward; with oblique footwork is important in a few different martial arts. This specific exercise comes from Sheng style Xing Yi.
This exercise develops not just the mechanics needed for bare handed application. This is also used as qigong for the digestive system and for foundation spear training!