Happy Friday, everyone! On this #fridayfeature
, we are getting to know a little bit about Dr. Will McCraney! We asked him a couple questions and here is what he had to say! 1. What do you specialize in? I specialize in Upper Extremity Surgery (Shoulder, Elbow, Hand and Wrist).
2. Where did you go to Med School? I did medical school, residency and fellowship at UMMC.
3. Where do you like to spend your time OUTSIDE of the office? I enjoy working on our farm, traveling as a family, and I try to exercise when I can.
4. What is your favorite thing about being a doctor? I enjoy the fact that in orthopedics, many times we are able to quickly improve our patients lives, as opposed to managing chronic disease.
5. One FUN fact about you: I’m a hometown boy. I grew up here, married my high school sweetheart, trained here, and went into practice with my dad. (How #sweet
6. Favorite food? My favorite food is seafood! We love having this hometown boy on our team! ❤️Have a question you want answered from your favorite doctor? Send us a message & we’ll do our best to get it answered! #fridayfeature #friyay #itstheweekend #gettoknowcapitalortho #expectthebest #drwillmccraney #hometownboy #jacksonms #capitalortho