The news isn't particularly shocking, as Evans hasn't been shy about his wishes to pursue other avenues once his contract was up, coupled with his desire to not overstay his welcome. “You want to get off the train before they push you off,” Evans told the New York Times.
RULES OF BETTY ROSS
I hate making rules but I feel that I need to because something on here I really hate happen to me. So please read them and please follow them or I'm afraid I will not roleplay with you. I'm sorry but rules are rules.
1. You have to be literate! I hate it when people aren't literate. [*throwns*] it gets boring and it isn't so descriptive.
2. You can use third person or fist that is fine.
3. I live in the UK so you may have to bare with me when I respond. Also I am at school so that's more of a wait. On the weekends I like to stay up late.
4. I roleplay with any fandom DC, Marvel and so on. I also roleplay with OCs but please give me a summary or tag me in their bio.
5. I am a teenager, I also swearing but not too much.
6. Dirty roleplays, well I do allow them, BUT our characters have to build a relationship first and take the steps too.
7. In order to be able to date my character you have to get to know her a bit, you also before you ask her to be with you you have to ask me! The admin.
8. When in a relationship I will put he or she's name in her bio. Oh and please when you commit to a relationship please don't flirt or do anything with another girl or boy. You have to commit to her and only her.
9. I do not cheat! I go in a relationship because she will love them not use them or abuse them okay.
10. One more to know about being in a relationship don't be inappropriate with her. Don't be clingy or control her. I've had a relationship with a guy who wanted to sleep with her 24/7, well that won't happen okay.
11. Please be as descriptive as you can. Sometimes I don't know what to write and put random things down.
12. Thank you for reading and let's have fun.
HISTORY OF BETTY ROSS
Betty Ross was the only child of high ranking Air Force General Thaddeus E. "Thunderbolt" Ross and his wife Karen. After the death of her mother, Betty was emotionally abandoned by her father and was sent to boarding school. After finishing school, Betty returned home to find out that her father was the head of the U.S. Defense Department’s top secret Gamma Bomb Project at an undisclosed desert base in Nevada. There Betty met her future husband, Doctor Robert 'Bruce Banner' and fell in love. Their love was unapproved by General Ross who believe Banner was somewhat trouble.
Talbot, Ross' head security chief also fell in love with Betty, but she remained faithful to Banner, even in the wake of his secret being exposed. Later, Banner's "Professor" Hulk personality manifested, which allowed him to remain fully coherent, retaining his intelligence when he transformed. With this change, Banner finally attained consent from General Ross to marry Betty. However, during the ceremony, the Hulk's enemy, the Leader, seeking vengeance for his previous defeat, fired radiation at Banner reverting him into a savage, much more monstrous Hulk. The enraged Hulk then tore apart the house where the wedding had been held, and all hopes of a wedding were destroyed.
[Bettys history is long so I have/will try to write stories about her past]
BIOGRAPHY OF BETTY ROSS
Full Name: Elizabeth 'Betty' Ross.
Aliases: Red She-Hulk, Harpy, Mr. Blue, She-Hulk, Agent S3, Betsy Danner, and Miss Curtis.
Place of Birth: Unknown location in California.
Relatives: Robert Bruce Banner (Hulk; second husband, estranged), Thaddeus Ross (Red Hulk; father), Karen Lee Ross (mother, deceased), Glenn Talbot ( first ex-husband, deceased), Brian Talbot (Grey; ex-brother-in-law), Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk; cousin by marriage), Elizabeth "Betsy" Ross (Golden Girl; great aunt), Jeffrey Mace (Patriot; great uncle, deceased), Gwen (daughter), Lyra (step-daughter), Skaar (step-son), Matt Talbot (nephew by marriage). Affiliation: Ancient Order of the Shield; formerly Defenders, Incredible Hulks, pawn of M.O.D.O.K., the Mighty, Home Base.
Base Of Operations: Formerly Sunville, Florida; Gamma Base, New Mexico.
Identity: No Dual Identity.
Marital Status: Single, Divorced (twice, once filed for divorce, second time due to being legally declared dead). Occupation: Former spy and field agent for the Team, supervisor and field agent for Home Base, former author, librarian, crisis hotline volunteer, and nun-in-training.
Education: Formerly trained to be a nun.
Height: 5' 6" (as Betty Ross), 6'7 (as Harpy), and 6'7" (as Red She-Hulk).
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg) (as Betty Ross), 700 Ibs (as Harpy), 700 lbs (as Red She-Hulk). Eyes: Blue (as Betty Ross), Green (as Harpy), and Yellow (as Red She-Hulk).
Hair: Brown (as Betty Ross), Dark Green (as Harpy), and Black withred streaks (as Red She-Hulk). Skin: Redgreen skin and feathers (as Harpy), and red (as Red She-Hulk).
Unusual Features: Sharp talons & wings (as the Harpy); Grey fingernails (as Red She-Hulk). Abilities/Powers:
As Harpy: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability and endurance, Flight, Energy blasts, Razor sharp talons.
As Red She-Hulk: Superhuman strength, speed, durability and endurance, Healing factor, and Energy absorption.