the most consecutive days I’ve ever worked out. I’ve been exhausted, with Work, the kids, running the house etc, but my energy levels are rising again. I feel clean and healthy, a little slimmer and most importantly my mind feels happy. .
Working out with people really helps me keep motivated. The strong, inspirational women in this picture give me the strength to carry on. .
Today keep active, I was in the gym with @joannalhughes
at 6.15am! Loved it. If you can’t get to a gym let’s double up on those circuits. Combine days 5 & 6. Check out the videos on my squares (Instagram) for demonstrations. .
HIIT Style :
Work out 40 seconds
Rest for 15 seconds / 40 seconds between rounds. Complete all the exercises, one after the other and repeat x 5 rounds.
1) Side suicides with burpee (beginner – drop the burpee or step the burpee back/advanced – keep low on the laterial gallop and drop the burpee chest to floor)
2) Forward jump to 90 degrees, turn and repeat (beginner basic squat/advanced jump as far forward as you can and get the bum low)
3) Squat, lunge right, lunge left (beginner – drop the plyometrics/advance add plyometric jumps)
4) Squat pulses (advanced– hold low on rest periods – ouch!)
5) Bridges (squeeze glutes and don't put your bum down on the floor between reps)
6) Squat, lunge right, lunge left (beginner – drop the plyometrics/advance add plyometric jumps)
7) Plank knee tucks keeping shoulders over wrists (beginner – hold onto chair, step in one foot at a time and return one foot at a time/advanced – hit the floor, flat back, knees to chest and keep on your toes)
8) Low squat jack (beginner don't take it too low/advanced drop bum below knees and use an explosive jump)
9) Right leg chair jump ups (beginner - tap your toe left on the floor to stablise/advanced - do not put your left foot down - the lower chair the harder it will be)
10) Left leg chair jump ups (beginner - tap your right toe to stablise/advance do not put your right foot down - the lower chair the harder it will be).
Total time 37 minutes 40 seconds
#iamasweatybetty #mindcharity #challenge #community #beactive