🇵🇷 CHICHARRON DE POLLO (Crispy fried chicken bites)
1. 8 medium pieces of boneless chicken thighs(no skin and fat removed)
2. 3 juicy limes
3. 3 large garlic cloves mushed into a paste.
4. 1 1/2 tablespoons of Adobo
5. 1 teaspoon of ground Oregano
6. 2 packets of Sazon goya(1 for seasoning chicken the other for mixing with flour)
7. 2 cups of flour, can use more if needed
-Cut chicken thighs in 4, if you want bigger pieces cut in half. I like to make them almost like nuggets for my lil guy.
-Season chicken with Adobo, 1 packet of Sazon, Oregano, Garlic paste and lime juice, refrigerate for 1hr. Once chicken is out of the fridge let it sit for 10min to room temperature.
-In a bowl mix flour and the other packet of Sazon, add chicken and coat one by one.
-Heat up enough oil to cover the chicken, add chicken one by one, slowly so oil doesn't pop up, working in batches, Make sure you cook chicken long enough(dark meat takes a little longer to cook) once cooked and browned, place on plate, let cool, drizzle lime, serve and Enjoy!