10 things to know about me:
1. I am a very shy person. I find it hard making new connections. But once we break the ice I am pretty easy to get along with.
2. I like dull colours, mostly blue and black. They are easy to work with.
3. I was a very calm child. And quite disciplined, I think. I practiced, and still practice everything in moderation, from noisemaking to eating to having fun.
4. I mostly cherish my friends. Reliability is key to me. It means being there not only in the good, but also the bad times. Someone who can pick you up when you fall. In the same breath I should also bring reliability and loyalty. Then we can sprinkle the other things on top; the caring, the laughs, etc.
5. I low-key liked Pharmacology.
6. Family is everything to me. My parents are my biggest cheerleaders.
7. I like nature. The cool, green and natural is what I want to have around me. And ideally should define my living environment when I grow older.
8. I have always wanted to be a doctor. I wanted to be a cardiologist when I was in class 6. Needless to say things have changed while in Medical School (#8A
), and I may not be sure what the future holds, but I am thinking of venturing into paediatrics. My mum says I have a big heart for children, and I believe that she is right.
9. I am the first born among my sibling although I may not look like it to a lot of people.
10. I have really enjoyed being part of the 2018 class, with all its characters and experiences, its diverse array of people, each amazing in their own right.
As we go out there may we be the best versions of ourselves. Aspire to Save Lives, Give Life and Be Life.