Surrounded by Giant boulders, this is where we camped last night.
29 minutes ago17
The clouds were rolling deep this afternoon on the Colorado Desert Region of Joshua Tree NP.
35 minutes ago112
Summit smiles 😊😊😊 2018 is already turning out to be a fantastic year. I'm so freaking excited to be chosen to represent @feralmountainco as one of their brand Ambassadors again for 2018! I love this shop and can't wait to check out their new store opening up in Idaho Springs in a few months. Twice the loving. Lastly I just want to add that when I started as an Ambassador for them I wore the Feral Tee to help spread the stoke they had to offer... Now I wear it for the conversations it brings up in the trails. Just today a girl asked me if I had done a hike on their 14er series. Someone also asked me if I worked there. This happens on almost every hike. The point is that the stoke is definitely spreading and I couldn't be more excited to be a part of it!! #liveferal#feraldenver#createadventure#RIMBY#Colorado#coloradolive#coloradohikes#getoutstayout#wildernessculture#hikingwithdogs#bordercollie#rescuedog
We got tagged by @prettyinpinkmama to share 5 things about us and we realized that we don't talk that much about us.
So a little bit of introduction doesn't hurt. 😊
We are Becky and Andrew. We started Tree Ring Studios after we got married and we are shooting together ever since. We live in So Cal even if our hearts will forever be somewhere next to the mountains. We absolutely love traveling the world together, there are so many places that we want to visit. 🌲🦌 About Andrew:
1. He's a video editor with a BA in Film. He got into the photo business because of me (he's a good supportive hubby, an awesome helper and my better half).
2. He was born and raised in So Cal and lived in same area his whole life pretty much. 😳
3. He's a Disneyland freak. He had 11 Disneyland annual passes and one summer his parents took him to Disneyland 40 days in a row. 😱 He stopped having a Disneyland pass after we got married cuz I made him. Sorry Disneyland but your passes got ridiculously expensive, so I'd rather spend the money on cool trips. 😜
4. He's a big time nerd. He knows everything about anything. I call him my own Google.
5. His favorite food is orange chicken.
1. She studied accounting for 8 years and has a BA in Finances/Banking, but she never got to work in any of those fields. Photography was always her obsession and against her parents and family advice she chose to become a photographer. 📷💪🏻
2. She loves babies. She volunteered for 6 years on the NICU floor as a baby cuddler. So if sometimes you see newborn photo sessions through our nature looking feed you know why. 👶🏻🙈
3. She was born and raised in a small town in Transylvania. She is 100% Romanian and English is actually her 4th language.
4. She can't live without dark chocolate. Läderach is her favorite. 🍫🇨🇭😋
5. She gets bad motion sickness, so no roller coasters or Disney rides for her (even on the kid rides 🤦🏻♀️).🚫🎡🎢🤢😔 #treeringstudios#livethelittlethings#finditliveit#outsideculture#liveoutdoors#couple#love#marriedlife#petitejoys#mytinyatlas#nothingisordinary#socality#welivetoexplore#goneoutdoors#theoutbound#darlingescapes#roamtheplanet#neverstopexploring#keepitwild
Can our government get it together? I've got snow to play in...
2 hours ago234
A milestone - 300 consecutive days of painting a watercolor - tonights sunset felt like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Only 65 more to go to get to my self imposed goal of 365 days of watercolor diary. What a year it has been, travels all over the world, people came into my life and moved on, renewed old friendships, rediscovered the mountains where I live, new people have arrived and through it all we have no idea what is going to happen next. Here is to 65 more days of fun, adventure and lots of unknown. Thank you to everyone who has been following along with me. This is fun. Watercolor Diary #300
Stepped out of my comfort zone today and joined a group of women who got together for a mountain trail. I'm super glad I went, even with the slight mishap of going, um, let's just say off the trail... When most of your friends you met through jobs or 10yrs ago when you went to the bar all the time, you catch yourself in the same rut. This year my goal is to step out of that rut and meet new people. I'd call this a win! It was REALLY refreshing to be around so many amazing women! I can't wait for the next hike I can join!