It's therapy Thursday! Today I'm sharing a homemade Mascara! Brought to you by Thank Your Body.
2 tsp coconut oil (where to find coconut products)
4 tsp aloe vera gel
1/2 – 1 tsp bees wax pellet
1 – 2 capsules of activated charcoal (for black) or cocoa powder (for brown)
a clean mascara container
1. Put coconut oil, aloe vera gel, and grated bees wax in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until beeswax is completely melted.
2. Open 1 – 2 capsules of activated charcoal (depending on desired color, about 1/4 – 1/2 tsp) and pour into oil mixture. Stir until completely incorporated. Remove from heat.
3. Pour into a small plastic bag, pushing the mixture down to one corner. Then cut a very small hole in the opposite corner of the bag.
4. Fold the corner with the cut whole until you have a small tip that you can push into the empty mascara tube. (It’s much easier if you have an extra set of hands nearby to hold the tube in place!) Make sure the tip goes far enough into the tube or you’ll have a big mess on your hands!
5. Keep the small-hole-end securely in the tube (or get your helper to hold it in place). Begin pressing the mascara mixture toward the tube. Don’t move too quickly or it will come out and you’ll have mess to deal with. (I highly recommend doing this with a paper towel or napkin underneath.) Keep moving the mixture into the tube until it’s all in.
6. Place the inner cap in place and then twist the wand on tightly. Viola! Homemade mascara!
#sacredmunay #gypsy #homemade #products #vibrations #selflove #beauty #organic #skincare #mascara #natural #bodycare #love #therapy #goodvibes #ingredients #makeup
We live for anything plant-based. What inspires you? 💚
The sound of this dish by @turnipvegan
sizzling on the stove can make any mouth water! 😋 Fresh mushrooms and brocooli sauteed in smoked paprika and seasoned with our healthy Turmeric Salt seasoning...two plates please! 😊
#mushrooms #brocolli #TurmericSalt #Turmeric
✨S E R U M S ✨
Serums are made up of smaller molecules that can penetrate deeply into the skin and deliver a very high concentration of active ingredients.
They contain the most potent dose of anti-aging ingredients. They are also made of smaller molecules so the skin absorbs them quickly and deeply 💆🏼♀️ .
▪️Key ingredients you should look for while buying serums—
🥗Antixodants like pomegranate extract, vitamin C and grape seed extract help protect against possible sun damage and fight the damaging free radicals.
🍃Anti-inflammatories, including zinc, arnica, aloe vera and goldenseal, neutralize redness and prevent inflammatory cell damage.
💧Hydrators such as ceramides, amino acids and essential fatty acids strengthen the skin’s barrier and help build strong cell membranes. These ingredients protect against dryness and fine lines by replenishing naturally occurring skin lipids, improving moisture retention and protecting skin from the environment.
Garlic is magic. The End.
To quickly learn more about #naturalskincare
from Betty Miller and @betinanaturalskincare
, visit our blog - website link in bio! 💚 Here’s an excerpt: “There are so many questions you may have when it comes to selecting and assessing the ingredients and performance of face cream. It really can be overwhelming. Here is what I have come to learn after a number of years of experimentation with perfecting a natural face cream formula. Natural ingredients are far superior to any chemical ingredient. Each natural ingredient has its own attributes which contribute to a wonderful cream, yet at the same time these ingredients work synergistically together to create a better blend.”
When I started to make the switch to a more nutrient dense diet, I began reading food labels...for the first time ever!! :) I made it a "goal" to only buy products that 1. I could actually pronounce the ingredients 2. had around only 5 ingredients and 3. tried to keep the sugar content as low as possible. For me, these 3 "rules" were a great place to start, and if anything...it increased my awareness!!
I'm curious...what were some of your "first steps"? We would love to hear them!
#knowbetterdobetter #thrive #kickcancer #labels #nutrientdense #foodlabels #ingredients #sugar #changes #onestepatatime
🤤 Goat Cheese stuffed Green Peppers 👅
The original recipe uses feta cheese... and I only have goat cheese on hand, and I’m not a fan of goat cheese 😒 so I’m praying it’ll be good.
2 green bell peppers
300g goat/feta cheese
10 green olives pitted and chopped
½ tablespoon dried mint
1 teaspoon hot sauce (I LOVE MY FRANKS)
Heat the oven to 400 f
Cut the peppers (obvy)
Mix in the cheese, eggs, mint, hot sauce and olives together
Pour into the peppers
Bake for about 20 minutes then broil for about 4 minutes or golden brown and there ya go.
#foodporn #delicious #cheesestuffedpeppers #ketodiet #healthy #yummy #firstattempt #dinner #vegetarian #recipes #cooking
Firm and brighten those eyes! Our eye firm back in stock! 1300 795 295
Oh baby... The doterra baby range has been released *squeal* 👶. For us Aussies, we can order through the US site but this is a limited time product so be sure to get in quick before they sell out.
Who else has already placed their order? 🙋
📷 @doterra #essentialoils #essentials