This is AWESOME: You have to swipe left and check out this duo that is not only making people age backwards but so much more. Click on the link in my bio to learn more about this revolutionary skincare duo. .
For a limited time newbies can buy Joyome for way less than my cost! 😱 *I'm a little jealous 😉
🅙🅞🅨🅞🅜🅔 𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞 ⓙⓞⓨⓞⓜⓔ 𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕠𝕞𝕖
What if I told you that you could have a....
• 100% chance to see a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
• 100% chance for increased hydration
• 97% chance for a reduction in pore size
• 91% chance for a reduction in under- eye puffiness
• 91% chance for improvement in skin elasticity.
in just ✌🏻 months (or way less in these cases)... Would you try it? 🤷🏻♀️ I also have a sale for joyōme customers 💵 👆🏻These are the #scientific
results from 8 week #clinical
trials of #Joyome
. I’d say the odds are in your favor 😍
Wouldn’t it be worth trying a day & night serum that take 10 seconds to apply, are backed by some incredible #science
, composed of only #clean
, effective #ingredients
with amazing #results
? Did I mention it’s HALF the PRICE of the leading skin care regimen? 👊🏻👏🏻
Known as an 'oil of tranquility' May Chang is recognized for its ability to promote physical relaxation and mental calm.
Aren’t you worried about the presence of artificial preservatives in the food and beverages you consume on a daily basis? Scientific studies have shown the adverse health and behavioural effects of many of these chemicals in human! -
Did you know the only preservative used in NudeHerbs Herbal Beverages is the freshly squeezed lemon juice?! -
for more! -
#healthylifestyle #herbalife #disease
Photo by Joel Guerrero
HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP: TOXIC FOODS TO AVOID
As I’ve shared the last few days about ingredients to avoid, today were diving into High Fructose Corn Syrup. .
1. Palm oil (previous post)
2. Shortening (previous post)
3. High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) =
Even though the amount of refined sugar we eat has gone down the past 40 years, we're still having close to 20’s as much HFCS. . .
Researchers at Tufts University, say Americans ingest more calories from HFCS other sources. It’s one of the main ingredients and most foods-from tomato sauces, to applesauce. It raises triglycerides, boosts our fat-storing hormones, and triggers us to overeat and ultimately gain weight. Steer clear of this ingredient!
Be on the lookout on your food labels for these ingredients. It really is amazing when you start to eliminate these, how you’ll feel more energized, have better mental clarity, start to lose belly fat, and cravings will begin to dissipate.
4. Artificial Sweeteners
5. Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Benzoate
6. Butylated Hydroxyanisole (BHA) ⠀⠀⠀⠀
7. Sodium Nitrates and Sodium Nitrites
#toxicingredients #artificial #foodingredients #readlabels #posin #prevention #preventionisbetterthancure #wellness #foodismedicine #cleaneating #knowyourfood #foodeducation #learn #whatareyoueating #whatareyoueating #youarewhatyoueat #ingredients #artificialsweeteners #avoid #health #healthylifestyle #healthyingredients #sucralosefree #momboss #knowledge #foodknowledge #fakefood #highfructosecornsyrup
Fun Fact🌾: We use Gluten-free Oats in all 3 of our bars. Oats are among the most heart-healthy foods in the world. Loaded with soluble and dietary fiber, oats are great for the digestive system and the arteries.
Some things you may not know about this place that has inspired our journey⠀
1. There are a lot of wild, wide-open spaces here still, and it’s easy to get lost in them, if you want to.⠀
2. Cardinal directions are mountain range oriented, always. From our shop we look to the east and see the Wasatch Range towering over the landscape in jagged peaks and still-snowy valleys even in mid-summer, and to the west, the legendary Oquirrh Mountains.⠀
3. You sure as hell can get a decent drink in Salt Lake City. We’ll be pleased as punch to make you one. Or a few. We’re not judging.
Вкусный хумус со спаржей😋
🌻A few essentials ☝️ Black cumin seeds, onion powder, chia seeds, coconut flour, sesame seeds, raw coconut, gogi berries, coconut milk, burdock & dandelion tea, elderberry & lemon balm tea, cayenne pepper, millet, mixed seeds, chlorella, maca powder, turmeric, apple cider vinegar, quinoa, ground flaxseed/linseed, almond butter, hemp protein, agave.
mondays are for kicking off the week right!
why not start with a delicious power yogui bar that tastes yummy and gives you energy |
now also available @earthcafe.st
Made with camper garden tomato and basil ♥️
What’s your favorite dipping sauce?