So I’ve just learned about the @justacard
Indie Week challenge and day 1 is to share 10 things about yourself....so here goes,
1. At age 4 I held a baby tiger in the audience, back in the day when circus’s had animals, I had a Polaroid pic of it but I can’t blinking find it! 🤔
2. One of my fave things to do is go to concerts, I just love the whole experience, Ed Sheeran and Coldplay are recent favourites
3. I jump at the slightest thing, and my family find it hilarious, loving to scare me at any opportunity 😱
4. My fave quick food is Wagamama’s, I’m a bit of an addict
5. I have a deep scar, in a strange place - on my left cornea
6. My best job was working for a premier league football club, doing community project work that had a great impact helping young people
7. Growing up we had a pet shop, animals were my best friends, any injured wildlife in our village came to us, I’ve had a pet rook, kestrel, mole, seagull and various lost pet rabbits! And it hasn’t changed, I’m regularly rescuing wildlife near us!
8. I’m a very typical Aquarian
9. I’ve recently got back into art and I love it, learning lots of new techniques at my local art club 😍
10. My very long dream has been to write a novel...I’m 76k words in and it’s hard...but a girl’s gotta have a dream!
#justacard #indieweek #allaboutme #selfie #animalsaremyfriends #supportingcreatives #smallbusinesses #localbusinesses #tenthings #creatives #creative #crafters #makers #rediscovering #rediscoveringart #artiscool #artist #apprenticeauthor #mondaymotivation #funchallenge #instachallenge #soothedbynature #thisisme #instapeople