Haven’t been here in ages.. It’s still the same ol’ dirty hole-in-the-wall hawker place with pretty authentic tasting 🇸🇬 food! 👌🏻😝
Call us on (08) 8272 9746 to make a booking at #thecremorne
today 🍴 207 Unley Road, Unley.
belgium chocolate chip cookies 🍪
Hello everyone! It's Tasty Thursday! You know that that means, FOOD! I seem to be on a food streak this week so here we go!
Nestled in myVillage in Serangoon Gardens is @hajime_tonkatsu_ramen
that serves Japanese cuisine which consists mainly of dons & ramens!
The chef & owner, Chef Tan-san has been handling japanese cuisine for a good 25 years & he is an extremely hardworking & respectable man! Did you know he was the pioneer chef at Tampopo? Not only that, he also helmed the kitchen of Tonkichi! Pretty impressive right? .
Chef Tan-san has recently came up with something new which is the Ebi Fry Ramen [$16.90]! It was actually inspired by a customer request wanting Ebi Fry instead of Tonkatsu! This is the 1st Ebi Fry Ramen in SG & how does it taste you ask?
Like atas prawn noodle if you're looking for a local dish reference. 😂 .
The broth was super addictive & the deliciously crispy Ebi Fry just makes you want more. 🤤 Not only that, it also delivers a slight spicy kick thanks to the La-Yu. My spicy tolerance is absolutely pathetic but I could still handle this so I'm sure it'll be no problem!
Of course, the Premium Pork Loin [$21.90] was divine with the fat just melting in your mouth & the meat being all nice & tender, for the ladies who are slightly picky with fatty stuff, feel free to go for the Nagoya Miso Fillet [$19.50]!
serves pretty good japanese dishes & almost everything is made in-house! From the sauces, to the broth, Chef Tan-san makes everything from scratch (besides the noodles that are produced by a Japanese Company located in SG) You definitely have to try this if you're a fan of breaded goodness & ramen!
P.S Their rice & cabbage is free flow. 😉
A big thanks to @foodinsing
for the invite! 🙏🏻💕
#hajimetonkatsu #tonkatsu #leicasg #kilogrammerz
#sgfoodsteps #sgfood #sgfoodie #sgfoodiary #sgeats #foodsg #sgcafe #sgcafefood #sgcafehopping #instafood_sg #openricesg #burpple #setheats #8dayseat #eatoutsg #instafood #cafelover #hungrygowhere #igsg #foodlove #foodstagram #exploresingapore #exploreflavours #singaporeinsiders #instafoodsg #tslmakan
The perfect sunny spot for lunch at #thebath
today ~ 232 The Parade, Adelaide.
Bekal hari ini...menu favorit Marco yang baru. Semur bola-bola daging isi keju 😊. Padahal baru beberapa waktu yang lalu bawa bekal ini. Ketagihan semur bola bikinan mami nampaknya 😘
Seharusnya mau dibikin bentuk gurita, tapi kotak makannya kurang luasss kalo bikin gurita. Jadi langsung berubah haluan jadi bunga-bunga deh 😅 Sesekali bikin bekalnya bukan karakter hewan yaa, Marco 😚
Bekalnya sekalian buat ikutan #SuperIndoLunchBox
aja dehh...😊 Siapa tahu menu favorit bisa jadi juara 😁
SEMUR BOLA-BOLA DAGING ISI KEJU
200 gram Daging sapi cincang
1,5 sdm Tepung Roti (bread crumbs)
1 butir Telur Ayam
1 buah Tomat, potong dadu
6 buah Bawang Merah iris tipis
3 buah Bawang Putih iris tipis
1 sendok makan Saus Tomat
75 gr Keju Cheddar parut
4 sdm Margarin untuk menumis
Kecap manis secukupnya
Garam, Gula Pasir, Merica bubuk, Pala bubuk sesuai selera
500 ml Air (bisa ditambah atau dikurangi sesuai selera)
2 buah Kentang ukuran sedang, potong kotak atau sesuai selera, lalu goreng, sisihkan
Cara membuat :
1. Campurkan dalam mangkuk : daging cincang, tepung roti, gula, garam, merica, pala, sedikit kecap, dan telur, lalu aduk rata. Ambil sedikit adonan daging, pipihkan, isi dengan keju parut kemudian bulatkan. Lakukan sampai adonan habis
2. Panaskan margarin, goreng bola-bola daging hingga kecokelatan, tiriskan
3. Tumis bawang merah dan bawang putih dengan sisa margarin hingga wangi
4. Masukkan air sampai mendidih, kemudian masukkan bola-bola daging goreng, beri semua bumbu (kecap manis, gula, garam, merica, pala, saus tomat dan tomat buah)
5. Masukkan kentang goreng dan masak sampai bumbu meresap
6. Angkat dan sajikan
#MarcoJavierYauw #lunch #eat #food #bento #crab #masakanmami #MommyMarcoBikinBekal #mykitchen #homemade #healtyfood #eathealthy #kidsfood #indonesianfood #indonesianculinary #chinesefood #yummy #nomnom #delicious #foodart #foodporn #instafoodies #instayum #IniBekalkuManaBekalmu
After a week in the US, my pho cravings were off the chart! Glad to be home 👍🏽
I bet you can't eat just 1 or 3 or 6 or.......
Acetate Technique Black Forest 🍒 .
Moist Chocolate Buttermilk Cake • Morello Cherry Cremeux • Morello Cherries • Alunga Mousse • Chantilly • Freeze Dried & Extra Morello Cherries .
Who thinks @blizzardsales
should have this topper design as part of their “Ready Made” Range?! It’s pretty Awesome ⭐️
Morning treat from our local @paninicnr
😋 The perfect way to start our Friday-eve!
because if you don't see how utterly delicious this is then you need a boost of wisdom #humpday
tomorrow we're at UTC. come and see us!
I was shocked to step on the scale this morning to discover I've lost 15 pounds in a little over a week. Normally I'd be all out celebrating (and part of me totally is because hello my pants fit better) but it hasn't been in the healthiest way that I lost it. After I get home from work, feed all the animals and take care of the house I'm just to tired to even think about cooking myself dinner. So I headed to the grocery store after work in search of easy healthy snack type foods that would make it easier for me to just grab and snack. Currently craving hummus like a mad person so I picked up these small snack boxes and lots of veggies.
GRILLED STEAK, HERBED SALMON, & MUSHROOMS *
Up close and personal with Heaven 😍
Breakfast Tacos! 🌮
Corn tortillas layered with scrambled eggs, bacon, avocado, and feta cheese.
Drizzle sriracha for an extra kick!
Garlicky Steak Sautee 👌🏼
Super simple sautéed steak over basmati rice! For a quick and easy weekday meal.
1. Season steak with worchestersire sauce, salt, and pepper.
2. Sauté strips of steak (I used 1lb flank steak) with one thinly sliced onion and 4-5 crushed garlic cloves in olive oil and 1/2 tbsp butter.
3. Serve over fluffy rice with chopped scallions.
Red Curry Chicken 🍲
1. In a large pot (I used a wok), cook cubed chicken breast seasoned with salt, pepper, turmeric, and paprika over medium heat until cooked through. About 15 mins for 2 chicken breasts.
2. Remove chicken from pot and set aside.
3. In the same pot, add 1 tbsp olive oil and sauté 4 crushed garlic cloves for about 1 minute.
4. Add 2-3 tbsp Thai red curry paste, 1 tbsp tomato paste, 1 can coconut milk, 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt, 1/2 tbsp garam masala, 1/2 tbsp curry powder, and 1/3 cup chopped basil leaves. Stir all ingredients in pot to combine.
5. Add 1/2 thinly sliced onion and green pepper to sauce. Simmer for about 15-20 mins until sauce thickens up slightly.
6. Add cooked chicken back to sauce and stir.
7. Serve with warm naan and basmati rice.
Chicken Ropa Vieja Tacos 🌮
1. Place 3 chicken breasts, 1 can diced tomatoes, 4 crushed garlic cloves, juice from 1 lime, chili powder, salt, pepper, cumin, and paprika into a slow cooker for 4 hours on high.
2. Shred chicken when finished cooking and place back in slow cooker to mix in the sauce.
3. Layer tacos with shredded chicken, sliced avocados, chopped onions, cilantro, and lime juice.
Cheesy Baked Spaghetti Squash 🍝
Back from a month long work trip and finally back in the kitchen cooking up healthy-ish meals 😊. Craving a big bowl of pasta when beach season is right around the corner = spaghetti squash dinner!
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Bake whole spaghetti squash in baking tray for 25 minutes.
3. Flip spaghetti squash over to opposite side and cook another 25 mins.
4. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and remove the seeds from the inside (similar to a pumpkin).
5. Pour pasta sauce over spaghetti squash halves (I make my own and add mushrooms and spinach).
6. Place slices of mozzarella cheese and basil on top of sauce.
7. Place back in oven to broil until cheese is melted.
Crispy Oven Baked Plantain Fries! 🍟
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Cut green plantains into French fry shapes and coat in olive oil.
3. Bake for 25 mins on a baking sheet , flipping halfway through.
4. Sprinkle with salt.
Baked Whole Yellowtail 🐠
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Top a whole butterflied fish with olive oil, crushed garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, melted butter, and lemon.
3. Bake for 30mins.
Something about a bowl of pasta 🍝.
Bacon Egg and Toast Muffins ☀️
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Bake bacon for about 8-10 minutes until almost cooked through.
3. Use a regular sized drinking glass to cut out circular shapes from sandwich bread slices (or if you have a circular cookie cutter that works too).
4. Place the round slices of bread in a greased muffin tin. Lightly press down on the bread to make it conform to the shape of the muffin containers.
5. Wrap partially cooked bacon in a circular shape around the bread.
6. Place a whole cracked egg into the center of each piece of circular bacon.
7. Bake at 400F for 15 minutes.
Spicy Tuna Tostones 🌶
1. In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2lb chopped sushi grade tuna, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 1tbsp sesame oil, 2tbsp grated fresh ginger, 1tbsp crushed garlic, 2tsp sriracha, 2tbsp lemon juice, and 1/2 cup chopped green onions. Mix all together.
2. Top freshly made tostones with sliced avocado and spicy tuna mixture.
Tostones recipe (fried green plantains):
In a deep pot heat 1 inch of oil. Peel and slice green plantains in 1 inch thick pieces. When oil is hot, cook plantains on all sides until golden and remove from heat. Smush plantains until flat and fry them in the oil again for about 2 minutes.
Chicken BLT Lettuce Wraps 🥗
1. Marinate chicken tenderloin strips in Greek yogurt, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and crushed garlic for 1 hour.
2. Cook bacon on a skillet over medium high heat until crispy.
3. Remove bacon from pan and chop into bits.
4. Add chicken tenderloin strips to hot pan, directly in the oil that the bacon released.
5. Cook chicken about 8 minutes each side.
6. When chicken is cooked through, chop into 1 inch pieces. Combine chicken with chopped celery, juice from 1/2 a lime, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 cup chopped basil leaves, salt and pepper.
7. On large romaine leaves, add chicken salad mixture, top with diced tomatoes, avocados, bacon, and green onion.
Sinfully Amazing ❤️🍔❤️🍔❤️🍔❤️🍔❤️🍔