•5 apples (i.e. Gala, Granny Smith, Fuji or Honeycrisp)
•5 teaspoons agave
•1/4 cup walnuts
•1/4 cup raisins
•1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place the raisins in a small bowl, and pour about a half cup of boiling water over them.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the chopped walnuts, raisins, cinnamon, and agave, and set aside.
4. Using a knife or apple corer, cut out the holes in the apples making sure to leave the bottom 1/2 inch of the apple intact.
5. Place the apples on a parchment lined baking tray, and stuff them with the walnut-raisin mixture.
6. Bake the apples for 45-50 minutes until the apples are tender but not mushy. Serve with coconut whipped cream, coconut vanilla ice cream, or enjoy as is!