KETO TATER TOTS
Here is a delicious recipe for Keto Tater Tots by @ruledme
Makes a total of 36 Keto Tater Tots. Each 9 piece serving comes out to be 236 Calories,19g Fats, 5.5g Net Carbs, and 9g Protein.
-1 medium head cauliflower
-¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
-2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
-1 large egg
-½ teaspoon onion powder
-½ teaspoon garlic powder
-2 teaspoons psyllium husk powder
-Salt and pepper to taste
-1 cup frying oil (I used Bacon Fat)
1. Cut cauliflower head into florets. Steam until tender. Pulse in food processor until it resembles mashed potatoes.
2. Let cauliflower cool, then put into a dish cloth and wring out any excess water.
3. Add cheese, egg, and spices. Mix together until mixture is thickened and can be worked with. Add 1 tsp. extra psyllium husk powder at a time if needed.
4. Roll batter into tater tots, then heat oil. Fry 6-9 at a time, flipping as they brown on each side.
5. Lay on paper towels to cool, then serve.
Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here.
Looking for some more info on keto? 🔥
Check out my FREE Video series on EVERYTHING you need to know about the ketogenic diet! ⬇️
Link in bio 👉🏻 @ketohackershop