Good Morning from me and my KETO Coffee!!!!! 🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑 You guys, I am not a huge coffee drinker but this ☕ cup of java is my favorite thing to have in the morning! ☀️
Its creamy, it's smooth, and it doesn't give you the urge to run to the bathroom right after! 💩😱 Not only that but gives me an instant boost of energy 💪 that last through the day with 🚫 NO CRASH like regular caffiene! 🔑KETO Coffee has been truly helping me feel more Fit, Fueled & Focused since I started drinking it!
And you don't have to be on a KETO diet to see the benefits!! ( Because.... Cheese 🧀 ❤️) Message me to get your first order at MY Price & 40% off retail for LIFE! ✌️ #ketohappiness#fitfueledfocused#iwokeuplikethis#coffeecoffeecoffee
Happy Friday ! #facetofacefriday the before is from December2016 😱and the after was yesterday! The red pants I was wearing are size 18 and then the after the white shorts are size 14 ! Both old navy. I remember how uncomfortable I was in the heels I was wearing. so much has changed! listen if I can do it y’all you can, truly ! ❤️
- [ ] My Hubby - [ ] 64%
- [ ] Yes always on the hubby 😍
- [ ] don’t really have one - [ ] Night in (unless there is dancing)🤣
- [ ] Rise Up by Andra Day - [ ] Elizabeth - [ ] BEACH 🏖 - [ ] 5”7&1/2
- [ ] I Love Pink !
It was fun. Sobrang fun nalimutan ko na kumain.
1. Masarap ang longganisa, avocado salad, keto pastries and keto bread.
2. Sulit ang pagdayo. Marikina to, las pinas pa ako.
3. Iba iba ang dahilan nila kaya nag keto. May mga nakaka touch na kwento.
4. Totoong tao pala sila, hindi online trolls.
5. Kailangan natin ng madaming ganito.
6. Pag gabi na, wag na mag shades.
7. Merong nag eexist na non keto supportive partners.
8. May namigay ng libreng g active. Thanks for sharing your hoard.
9. Gwapo mga admin ng group. Yung pinaka maliit ang pinaka gwapo.
10. Huwag po kayo bibili ng tito jhay's aligue pag isa lang. Magsisisi kayo pag naubos agad dahil napapak nyo. Gawin nyo nang tatlo.
See you next time.
Sa south naman.
So here is my transformation Tuesday. It’s more of an emotional/mental one vs physical. The first group of photos were all taken when I was going through a lot of stress/difficult times in my life. I felt low and defeated and unsure of myself. We all have our stories. I dealt with a lot of mental and emotional abuse (from myself and others) and was often told that if I couldn’t be perfect than why even try. So it made losing weight hard and gaining weight very easy.
The second set of photos (👉🏻 to see) are all taken in the last 12 months. I’ve started to strengthen myself mentally and emotionally. I feel more confident in myself and know I am loved and accepted for who I am. I don’t have to be perfect but that’s ok as long as I’m not a bad person and can admit to and work on my faults. I have found a sense of freedom, a purpose and direction in life that I haven’t had in a very long time. I am often told how happy I look. There is a noticeable difference in the real smiles vs the fake/forced smiles.
I am happy to have discovered #keto and the IG #ketofam . I feel amazing and finally feel that my goals are achievable.
Happy Tuesday y’all!