Pho stir fry Ala Daina. My husband loves stir fry, Thai, Asian cuisine, etc so I always try to accommodate. I absolutely hid food in this dish that he won’t eat and he did not even notice! Win win!!! Recipe:
1. Brown rice pho noodles
2. Carrots, diced bell peppers, diced mushrooms, minced asparagus, peas, corn, and purple cabbage
3. Cilantro, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and a garlic pho seasoning packet I picked up at world market
4. Rotisserie chicken pulled from the bone
1. Prepare all veggies (I diced or minced the veggies I know my husband won’t touch). Sauté heavy or frozen veggies first and soft easy to cook veggies with your chicken in sesame oil.
2. Pull your premade rotisserie chicken from fridge and pull meat from bones. Add chicken and soft veggies with a little chicken broth in with your bulk veggie sauté.
3. Let ingredients sauté a bit, add in fresh minced garlic and ginger, pour in a little more sesame oil, your pho seasoning of choice, and your veggie broth. Cook for just a little longer.
4. When done sprinkle with sesame seeds, squirt a touch of lime juice if you like, and some fresh chopped cilantro to the mix. Enjoy!!
#phostirfry #pho #foodforeveryone #recoverynutrition #motivationinapicture #iwilltransformyourlife #rdapproved #wellness #healthylifestyle #kidtestedmotherapproved #husbandapproved #foodforeveryone #youcandoittoo #sneaky #inagoodway #mindfulness #minimalmeat #lotsofveggies #dinner #functionalnutrition #dietitiancooking