So I've been feeling like a hermit ever since baby T Rex joined our family... I feel like I've lost touch with a lot of great friends, and even more so no one has really seen me or knows what I've been up to lately. I'm hoping to change that. And in the mean time (The dad puns in me wants to say "in the nice time".... #STOPITNOW
) here's what I've been up to. - I have a pet baby boy named Theodore Rex (T Rex). - I still don't feel like a dad.
- I'm now a stay at home... Guy... with a pet baby kid.
- I have no idea what I'm doing. Also, he has no idea what he's doing... Yeah for the acorn not falling far from the tree.
- No, I do not want to do this again... I don't know why people do this over and over....
- I still do family and pet photography, but I'm also pivoting my business to doing personal branding and marketing photography. Basically, I help business owners stop using awful stock photos and save them time giving them a custom library of branded content for their social media, website, etc. It's been fun working with and helping to grow other businesses in the area!
- I'm finally getting to sleep an acceptable amount
- I'm also not feeling like I'm going to be a bad owner of a pet baby (despite the picture)
- Because baby T Rex was born so close to my birthday, I did not get to celebrate my 30th birthday. I'll be hosting a do-over the next go-around.
- Aaaannnnddddd..... I miss y'all. I feel like I'm finally learning the rhythm of being a baby owner and running my life again, so I hope to see you all more often!