Japan Tour starts next week🇯🇵🎶🔊 #Jonti
is added for Tokyo show as well. 来週から個人的にもナンバーワン・フェイバリットDJ: J・ロックと、LAを代表する新世代ビートメーカー: ノレッジのスペシャルなコンビで来日ツアーが開催です🔊アメリカでも実現しなかったこのレジェンドと新世代の2人の組み合わせのプレイを是非体感しに来てください！東京はオーストラリアからジョンティも急遽出演決定✊🏻
10/5(Fri) Tokyo東京🇯🇵 at Vision w/ Jonti, Muro, DJ Koco, Sauce 81
10/6(Sat) Osaka大阪🇯🇵 at Joule
10/7(Sun) Shizuoka静岡🇯🇵 at Asagiri Jam camp festival *J.Rocc Disco/House set
10/12(Fri) Nagoya名古屋🇯🇵 at JB’S .
-Korea and China shows-
10/2(Tue) Seoul🇰🇷 at Cakeshop🇰🇷 *Knxwledge solo show
10/13(Fri) Beijing北京🇨🇳 at Play House w/ Mastermind .
@jrocc210 @knxwledge #stonesthrow
Pick one group to make an album together.
Knxwledge. - NuMorks.goodbye[i]. (Ovrstnd.∆.Sde)
ACTUALLY UNPOPULAR OPINIONS
5) Kyle is a pretty mediocre artist overall, but he has some great songs and would have a lot of potential if he strayed away from the overwhelmingly poppy sound that overtook his last album
4) Lil Uzi Vert has some slaps but is very overrated and not even a top 5 trap artist today (still anticipating Eternal Atake though cuz those features look crazy).
3) Kanye West and Death Grips are the only two rap acts ever to have multiple 10/10 albums.
2) AT.LONG.LAST.A$AP is a good album but is far from a masterpiece and has many forgettable tracks. It is extremely overrated and not Rocky’s best work.
1) Anderson .Paak is on the same artistic level as Frank Ocean; Blonde and Malibu are both 10s and Yes Lawd! and Channel Orange are both 9s.
Do you agree with any of these? Hand me Ls😤
an album that just gets better with each listen. Although the singles get more of the spotlight, each of the 19 songs adds value in a different way- spinning “Starlite” currently, but my favorites include “Scared Money”, “Get Bigger”, and “Another Time”. Some of Anderson .Paak’s smoothest flows are on these songs, and Knxwledge lays the foundation by repurposing some obscure r&b, soul, and funk samples with his choppy, loop-based production.
Hope to see some new music from these guys soon 👏
NxWorries- Yes Lawd! (Stones Throw 2016