Like many of you were asking me about what I do to keep my skin glowing. There are some basic rules that I follow everyday-
• I make sure, I wash my face properly whenever I comeback to home.
• Every night I clean up my face using rosewater(not necessarily suits everyone)
• After cleaning up with rosewater or chilled water, gently apply Nivea cream all over the face, also in hands and legs. • It is very necessary to remove all the makeup from face after you are back home. Otherwise you will start getting pimples, rashes and heat boils. Also, good and branded company makeups should be preferred. • Most importantly drink lots and lots of water. It keeps your body cool and skin clear. During summer we drink lot of water but usually in winters the ratio goes down as we don’t feel thirsty but it is equally important to drink lots of water in winters as well.
• Also beauty sleep always helps.
• Eating healthy and balanced diet is important for a good looking skin.
• Avoid high–fat favourites like chocolate, French fries. Good quality ghee (homemade ghee), cheese and butter gives you a glowing skin. But people with high cholesterol, high blood pressure heart diseases must reduce the amount of cheese they consume. Good nutrition is the first line of defence. • I prefer to drink warm water the whole day instead of chilled or normal water and advice you the same. It keeps our skin shiny and clear, helps maintaining body weight as the warm water does not allow our body to absorb saturated fats.
• And definitely yoga, exercise or any kind of physical activity that makes you sweat counts. Get good sleep. Stress, tension, sadness, sleepless night’s results in dull skin and dark circles.
Always remember - HAPPY SKIN ARE THE GLOWING SKIN!
Full post in my blog ❤️ link in bio❤️❤️- more about ACNE problems!
#trendandbread #travelblogger #fashionblogger #foodbloffer #lifestyleblogger #personalblogger #myntra #eyeshadow #makeup #getfeatured #featured #lakme #lipsstick #beach #colours #relax #weekend #weekendvibes #follow #travel #breeze #feel #motivation #MyMyntraLook #fashioncetera #pimples #acne #problem #skincare #exercise