20 facts about me! It is 1 year to the day I first posted these so I have reposted them with updates in brackets! It was 2 weeks before we moved out of our Northumberland self-build (pictured) and we were renovating our Gosforth house.
1. I have a 2 boys, one is 4 years old and I have a 6 month old baby boy (now 5 and 1!) 2. I am currently on maternity leave and spend a lot of time on Insta between Midnight and 4am (back at work and zero hours for insta)
3. We have a dream of a dog called Yogi and hell-raising 3 rescue ex-battery hens called Chicky, Cookie and Conker (chicks since rehomed with a friend when we moved back to the city)
4. I met my husband in Freshers week at uni... It was... Unromantic... (understatement)
5. My kids' Grandma is Singaporean so they have gorgeous dark hair and brown eyes... They look nothing like me... Fair and green eyes (yep)
6. My hubby built this house (renovated the current house)
7. I drive an electric car (I get the bus now we are back in the city)
8. I am a vegetarian (✌️)
9. I have a Masters in Finance (they are yet to rescind it)
10. I am really messy but I am working on it (I am not working on it)
11. I am a keen but rusty horse rider (current status)
12. We have sold our house and are moving in 2 weeks (no plans to move from the current abode in the next few weeks at least)
13. We are currently renovating our next home (we moved into that house and moved out 6 months later!!)
14. We are moving back to the city and, although I love the countryside, I prefer urban views... It is all about roof tops, back lanes and red brick for me (I am not sure this is actually true 😬 the countryside is calling)
15. I am 34 years young (35 FFS)
16. I have been on Insta for about 3 months and that is basically how long I have been interested in interior design (interested in interior design for 1 year and 3 months!!)
17. I am a bargainista and our house is almost entirely Gumtree, Ikea or TK Maxx (still tight AF)
18. I love Autumn and Winter and I can't wait for Halloween, Bonfire Night and most of all, CHRISTMAS!! (bring it on 🎅)
Continued in comments....
Bringing Yoga to people who never experienced it sets my soul on fire. I️ am in complete gratitude to @ihearthealthex
for having me to be part of this amazing movement of spreading positivity within the community. I️ did lose at the burlap sack race lol, it was fun tho! And @djmike43
was steady dropping the fresh beats. Can’t wait until the next event. .
Every person has a right to be exposed to the sacred traditions of yoga. Mainstream Eurocentric society has capitalized on the study yoga as a product. Using the techniques of magazine photos and weight loss to pint a picture of what it “should” be. Adding to the mechanism of magazines and advertisements which not only shape our perception of reality but also are economically elitist. I acknowledge I️ am a part of this and dedicate myself to volunteer to bridge the gap between the haves and the have nots.
Stay blessed beautiful people, love you all.
#baltimore #ihearthealth #laurel #maryland #dmv #health #yoga #yogagram #igyoga #yogainspiration #yogafit #yogaeverydamnday #communityyoga #baltimoreclub #dj #blessed
Jono in the Joe's Mechanical Laurel!