➡️ What Actually Matters When You're Trying To Achieve Your #lifeswork
You might be asking, "What the heck is this?!?!" Well, the incredibly awesome Vaulter, Stefano Di Lollo, brought this to our coaching session today. (he knows we're working on finalizing a day-to-day #journal
our clients will get)
But this encompasses 95% of what you need to track daily to determine if you will (or will not) achieve your goals.
Isn't that what we want? If you knew that by evaluating specific metrics day after day would lead to your success, wouldn't you do it in a heartbeat?!?! This is what I've effectively been studying since college, implementing, evaluating & improving since my swim coaching days, and have nailed down recently working with businesses all over the world.
Here is what you need to measure:
- Do you spend 60% (or more) of your time working on the one activity that will move your business forward?
2) Outcome/Process #'s - Do you have an outcome goals and process metrics that are quantifiable?
3) Countdown - Do you have a system that counts down to when you expect to achieve your outcome?
4) On Track System - Do you have a system to determine if you are on track with your goals
5) 1% Improvement System - Do you have a way of highlighting subtle changes that make larger differences?
6) Honesty, Integrity & Courage - Are you improving your practice of being fully honest with yourself, demonstrating integrity to others and your work, and acting with courage?
You want to leap forward in 2019? Start doing this daily and I assure you, that you'll be on the fast track with others asking, "How are you doing that?!?!?"