💡 Let’s Talk Lighting 💡
• “I don’t post a photo unless it’s perfect.”
There I said it...
This is so critical in today’s #socialmediamarketing
! Lighting is a key factor now in today’s world in promoting yourself as a artist/stylist. Here are a few tips I’d like to share with you in capturing the “money” shot: •
• 1. NATURAL light is best! This lighting can give you the perfect reflect of your work. •
• 2. Direct Sunlight can be critically harsh! If you do decide to shoot outside make sure you pick a shaded area! My favorite is when the forecast is cloudy! ☁️🙌🏻
• • 3. You can invest in a #lightring
. This will aid in helping capture the perfect tone 👌🏻. My personal favorite light ring is created by @socialitelighting
. • 4. When indoor shooting with your light ring, make sure you TURN OFF the room lights to ensure no other exposure will effect your shot 📸. •
• 5. Last, when at all possible, use a light catching BACKDROP! That’s right. My “go to” is a neutral background for most of my photos. Although, when just right, I enhance my back grounds with a dramatic distant background. •
Stay tuned for ways you can better use your #iphone
for that perfect shot!