#bookstagram #fantasy #herritage
- first serious fantasy book love story and forever in my heart. Planning on a movie marathon with the kids soon (not extended version yet!)
- parallel universe in which I dwelt so many years. Borrowed the 1st book in Hebrew hoping my kids will like it.
- How can you not love Harry? #Expecto
patronus! My oldest girl refuses to read it, saw all the movies. Sigh. My boy read them all a few times!
- a new one for me, just finished reading book 8. seriously hooked and in completely understand it's spell. Have only The Exile on the shelf since reading in Kindle.
- the book looked so beautiful had to get it. Didn't read yet. Watched all big movies, of course. Jedi family here. Oldest named after Princess Leia :-)
- the book was funny to read too, and my kids read it too. Inconceivable!
- didn't read, remember the movie fondly. Maybe my kids will read.
series - didn't finish yet,bnear the middle. Is it worth to try harder?
Books missing -
- Read up to book 4 and stopped. Was great while it lasted
- first one was great. Read the other too. I think I gave it away.