A major part of Autumn for my entire life, has been wood cutting, splitting, piling and. . .warm wood heat taking the chill from my bones. This cabochon warms my heart and fills my mind eye with many memories. . . I wrapped this earth Petrified Wood in 14/20 Gold Fill Wire in a classy sleek non-symetrical frame. She is now in my Etsy Shop, and if you wish to see more, then please follow the link posted in my Bio section here on IG. 🌲Thank You🌲
It’s that time again! It’s time for our brand team search!!! We seriously love and appreciate our brand team and would love to add some new faces to the team! .
REQUIREMENTS: We are looking for people who are truly interested in helping our brand grow by promoting our sale, drops, giveaways, etc. we are looking for interactive people that really love our clothes! People with clear, uncluttered, high quality photos that show our product! (Check our feed out to see what we are looking for) If you think you meet all those please join us! .
BRAND ENTHUSIASTS: will receive 25% off and the ability of earn shop credit. Also they will get first dibs at new releases. With a minimum purchase requirement of 2 products throughout the term with 3-5 photos from each product purchased (clear, well light, high quality photos)
BRANDREPS: receive a 35% off discount (sometimes even more) and ability to earn freebies. They will also get first dibs at new releases. A minimum purchase requirement of 2 products through out the term with 3-5 from each product received (clear, well light, high quality photos)
The search will run September 23rd- September 30th
We will announce October 5th at the latest
•the term will run until January 5th•
>>> to enter follow all the steps<<<
1. Like this photo
2. Make sure you are following us
3. Repost this photo with your child’s name, age, size, and location. Use the #aasummerteam
and tag @aandaapparelco
. (If your profile is private, please message us letting us know you entered)
4. Tag 2 friends who may want to enter!
Good luck! We are so excited for this next term!!
🎃 Don’t forget to order one of our many Hocus Pocus inspired Halloween onesies! They look great in black, orange, and purple! 🎃
Every positive change in your life begins with a clear, unequivocal decision that you are going to either do something or stop doing something. on this day six months ago I decided to change my hair. I have been incredibly happy with my decision to choose the dread lock hair style! I love the way my new look has made me feel more ME than ever before.
Mmmmm...A little taste of heaven in a bowl!
QUINOA VEGGIE BOWL W/ A SWEET SOY GINGER SAUCE
INGREDIENTS: • 4-6 cups quinoa, cooked according to package with vegetable broth/stock • 4-5 carrots, peeled and sliced • 4 heads broccoli, cut into florets • 3 red, orange or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1” squares • 1 head red cabbage, sliced in half then into quarters. (1/4 inch thick) • grapeseed oil, to taste • salt, to taste • pepper, to taste • garlic powder, to taste • onion powder, to taste
SWEET SOY GINGER SAUCE
INGREDIENTS: • 1/4 cup soy sauce • 1/8 cup water • 3/4 cups pure maple syrup • 1/2-1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced • 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
pepper, to taste • taste and adjust if needed
1. Preheat the oven to 425˚F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. On both baking sheets add veggies and season with grapeseed oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
3. Bake for 17 -20 minutes, or until the vegetables are roasted to your liking.
4. In small bowl whisk the soy sauce, maple syrup, water, ginger, garlic, and pepper. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator with the quinoa veggie bowls for up to 4 days.
5. Serve immediately or fill 4 glass/plastic storage bowls with 1 - 1 1/2 cup cooked quinoa each, and roasted veggies.
6. To serve, remove the containers with the sauce and heat the bowls in the microwave for 1 minute. Pour the dressing on top and mix everything together.