Happy Wednesday y’all! Today is the last day of the 30% off sale. So if you’ve been eyeballing a pair of ears, I’d get them now! All ears purchased today should be shipped out by Friday! Each purchase also comes with a special surprise!!! Shop link in bio.
I now have amethyst stalactite bracelets! This one is paired together with hand cut crystal quartz on stainless steel chains available in both gold and silver. These gemstones promote clarity, restful sleep, and vivid dreams. Since they are a natural stone, each one is completely one of a kind!
Do you give your power away? When we blame another, we give our power away because we’re placing the responsibility for our feelings on someone else. People in our lives may behave in ways that trigger uncomfortable responses in us. However, they didn’t get into our minds and create the buttons that have been pushed. Taking responsibility for our own feelings and reactions is mastering our “ability to respond.” In other words, we learn to consciously choose rather than simply react.
We can’t talk about resentment without also talking about forgiveness. Forgiving someone doesn’t mean that we condone their behavior. The act of forgiveness takes place in our own mind. It really has nothing to do with the other person. The reality of true forgiveness lies in setting ourselves free from holding on to the pain. It’s simply an act of releasing ourselves from the negative energy.
Forgiveness doesn’t mean allowing the painful behaviors or actions of another to continue in your life. Sometimes, forgiveness means letting go. You forgive them and release them. Taking a stand and setting healthy boundaries are often the most loving things you can do—not only for yourself, but for the other person as well.
I truly believe that there are no mistakes. When our hearts are closed and we feel resentment and anger and sadness, it’s hard to see anything good. Yet when our hearts are open, it’s as if so much of that negativity disappears and we’re able to release these old thoughts and reawaken to joy. For each of us, there’s always joy inside. And we need to know how very perfect we are as we are.
No matter how much chaos may be going on around us, no matter how many things may be going wrong or not the way we want them to, no matter what our bodies may be doing at the moment—we can love and accept ourselves. For the truth of us—the very truth of our being—is that we’re eternal. We have always been and we always will be. And that part of ourselves goes on forever. Rejoice that this is so. As we love and accept ourselves exactly as we are, it makes it easier to go through the so-called difficult times.... .
By Louise Hay
To Continue reading the article click link in Bio
Are Couples Actually Happy Or Acting Happy?💏❤️
• Do you and your partner do shopping for grocery or clothes together? Do both of you contribute to choose or one of them is always sulking? If answer is yes to both actively participating, then you are definitely one step closer in being happy as you enjoy each other's company.
• Do each of know the other's credit card pins or mobile unlocking codes? If yes then you definitely trust your personal space with your partner! As you do not feel the need to hide from him/her.
• Are you comfortable showing bare minimum affection in public to each other, just holding hands or putting hand on shoulders or waist? In front of others do you praise your spouse while he/she is present? This is a must because you have to really show your affection out of your cozy room or home, else it might not look "real".
• Do you sometimes leave the kid with others like family/friends and have an evening out just by yourselves? Or plan some travel plan just for your nuclear family? It is very much necessary to have couple time after the kid is born to re-find yourselves and rekindle the love.
• Do you exchange your responsibilities in house sometimes? Like it is usually the mom who gets up early and makes her son ready for school, but some days it is the other way round where dad wakes up early and makes the son ready for school? Husband is usually expected to go to bank and pay other bills, does wife take the same responsibilities some times instead of him and pay by her pocket? That makes both of you feel independent of each other yet brings you close as you know even without you he/she can manage themselves.
📌Read more - https://www.momspresso.com/parenting/how-i-braved-odds-to-deliver-my-bundle-of-joy/article/are-couples-actually-happy-or-acting-happy
#Blog #Momblogger #instapost #Beautiful
#💕 #Instalike #Life #Momspresso #Instaphoto #Refresh #Marriage #Couplegoals #Romance #Husbandandwife #Surprise #Excitement #Magical #soulmate #soulmates #Motherhoodthroughinstagram #Happycouples #Happymarriage #Happiness #Behappy #Happyyou #Parenthood #Parentlife #Coupletime #Together #Togetherforever
We usually keep lots of lights on at night (kids get up a lot and also theft deterrent) but I’m sitting in almost complete darkness for the first time in a while. The dark feels so deep & enveloping. Both comforting & scary. Like a big plush blanket but you don’t know who is carrying it to you. Artificial light really effects the mind & body in ways we don’t often think about. I can feel so much more & the sensation is overwhelming but beautiful. It got me thinking about the heavy feeling I’ve been experiencing. I kept assuming it was a yearning for Fall but I see Summer has its own weight so to speak. It’s not all flamingo print shirts, watermelon & pool parties. There’s a rich undercurrent that is so full of magic & mystery. Really learning to appreciate the season I was born into. 🖤
Warm water with a splash of lemon 🍋 is the best way to start your mornings ☀️ The benefits of drinking lemon water in the morning on an empty stomach are:
🍋 protects your immune system as a source of Vitamin C
🍋 helps maintain the pH level in your body
🍋 has powerful antibacterial properties that help fight infections
🍋 detoxifies your body
🍋 helps maintain digestive health
🍋 lemon is a rich source of potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium
🍋 helps fight the common cold
🍋 gives your skin a healthy glow
🍋 helps with weight loss, digestion, and metabolism
🍋 cleanses the liver
🍋 keeps the body hydrated by providing electrolytes
🍋 helps with muscle and joint pain
🍋 helps with toothaches