Exactly a week ago this time 💗👏🏼
This is probably the most important topic of them all when it comes to competition prep! After weeks or even months of hours of cardio, number of weights lifted, and hitting your macros on point, you will build a master piece. Now why would you want to ruin that? I have seen it countless of times, athletes being focused during their whole prep, then step off stage, and BOOM! next thing you know they are 10kgs up within a week. It is is so easy to gain it all back in a matter of days if you are not careful. 🤦🏻♀️🍩🍟🍿🎂🍦
Mistakes to avoid post stage time;
- Increasing calories too fast from maintenance and going back to eating like you were before the show.
- Introducing unhealthy foods to your diet too quick
- Eating everything
- Not doing cardio
- Not drinking enough water
- Removing too much cardio too fast
- Not setting up a goal for your reverse diet
- Over eating at every meal
I’ll post a blog this week about reverse dieting and what you should do in order to maintain your physique post show. It’s not easy - but then again, it wasn’t easy reaching your stage condition. If you’ve prepped for stage you can definitely reverse diet 👏🏼🔥💗 Coached by @rishapefitness
Happy Sunday everyone!
#RSFT #Vpack #Vpower #reversediet #stageprep #contestprep #maintanance