Sweet simple Sunday love 💋💕
MAPLE & MACA CHIA SEED PUDDING contains delicious, mood- boosting Maca powder. #MACA
is an adaptogenic superfood meaning it has the ability to help the body “adapt” to stressors such as illness, job pressures & just overall life stressors!
Others benefits of this medicinal root include, hormone regulation, increasing energy levels & it’s a rich source of many vitamins & minerals including Vitamins B-1, B-2, C & E, magnesium, calcium, copper, zinc & manganese! 🙌🏻🤩
Here’s the recipe ⤵️ *Makes 2 servings for you and a loved one!*
1 cup #almondmilk
or other non-dairy milk of your choosing
1/4 cup chia seeds
1-2 TBS #maplesyrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp maca powder
1/4 tsp #cinnamon
1) Blend all ingredients except for chia seeds in a blender.
2) Put chia seeds in a glass container & pour liquid over it. Stir well to incorporate.
3) Place lid on & let the mixture sit on counter for 10 minutes.
4) After 10 minutes, open container & give it one last stir.
5) Replace lid, & put container in refrigerator for a couple of hours or overnight (for best results) & enjoy the next morning for breakfast topped with your favorite granola, fresh fruit & a bit of honey! 🍯🥄🍓