////THE LAST JEDI REVIEW\\\\
Now that we've all seen it, here are my thoughts. DISCLAIMER: I love SW more than you know. My car's number plates, my dog's name, my tattoos, it's all SW. I love and breathe it. But TLJ was an uppercut to the face to all fans who have been heavily invested in the film and its characters. Here we go:
- Holdo was an absolute waste and an insult to Rebel legend Admiral Ackbar. It should have been him to take the ship through the dreadnought.
- Rose unnecessarily intercepted Finn. It would have been a good way for him to go but no, let's spread love instead of actually heroically saving people.
- Poor Luke. An absolutely butchery of a legendary character. No wonder Hamill spoke out about the film's decisions for the character in its early filming stages. You're a Jedi Master and Rebel legend. I can accept his inner conflicts, but that's not how we imagined our hero to have grown up nonethewiser.
- Snoke. What the actually poodoo. We wondered about this mysterious character for so long and for what? I expected more from a dark side user who's so powerful that he could toss Rey around like a ragdoll.
- I actually enjoyed the praetorian guard fight and the duel between Ben and Luke.
- Leia's Mary Poppins scene, I actually liked. Shows her affinity in the Force that we've never seen before.
• • •
Agree or disagree. We each have our opinions.
Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman •
"Heroes are remembered, but LEGENDS never die." 💘
I love & miss them so much 😔😫
Carrie, 1979 💘
Baby girl 🌹
Carrie, Debbie & Baby Billie in 1994 ✨
Angel in '87 😍
She is gorgeous ❤️
“Can I do it too”
|When my Ass trying to be social but my social anxiety comes in