Say hello to better-for-you comfort food! Gluten-Free Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken w/Mediterranean Salsa! secret ingredient? Multi-seed @crunchmastercrackers (Sponsored) 😋 Full RECIPE right here below, y'all!
• 4 Chicken Cutlets (or large chicken breasts. See note)
• 1 4.5-oz bag Crunchmaster Crackers Multi-Seed Original
• Extra virgin olive oil
• 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• ½ tsp black pepper
• ½ tsp garlic powder
For the Mediterranean Salsa
• 10 oz grape tomatoes, chopped
• 1 shallot, finely chopped
• ½ cup chopped fresh parsley leaves, no stems
• ¼ chopped fresh mint leaves, no stems
• Salt and Pepper
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil, generous drizzle
• 2 to 3 tsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Pat chicken dry and season with salt on both sides. Set aside for now
3. Place the Crunchmaster Crackers in the bowl of a food processor fitted with blade. Secure the lid and run processor until crackers are completely crushed into crumbs.
4. Make a dredging station. In one bowl, pour ¼ to 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil. And in another bowl, mix the cracker crumbs, parmesan, black pepper, and garlic powder.
5. Dip each chicken cutlet in the olive oil, then coat well with the cracker crumbs and parmesan mixture. Then place the breaded chicken on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
6. Bake in the heated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and registers an internal temperature of 165 degrees F in the thickest part.
7. While chicken bakes, make the Mediterranean salsa. In a mixing bowl, simply add salsa ingredients and toss to combine.
8. When ready, serve the crispy baked chicken hot with a little Mediterranean salsa on top and a side of potatoes (or your favorite gluten free side). Enjoy!
Crispy Skinned Mediterranean Style Roast Thighs and Drumsticks
😋😍😋😍😋😍😋😍 (Pre Oven Photo)
Thighs and Drumsticks were dry salt brined for 6 hours, patted DRY and pressed skin side down in a hot skillet. Oven preheated to 385 and a Pyrex dish was layered with Thick red onion slices, fresh rosemary sprigs, crushed garlic, sea salt, chicken broth and lemon. Golden Skinned chicken is nestled atop(Mmmm...nestled).☺️ lol Halved cherry tomatoes are scattered evenly in the dish. Finish with cracked black pepper and cooked UNCOVERED for 50 minutes until juices run clear. (Covering the chicken will result in soft STEAMED skin and destroy all that hard work you just did☹️) Allow to rest for 10 minutes and then get ready for stomach hugs☺️😋lol. This was served alongside roasted potatoes and a Balsamic Dijon vinaigrette radicchio and baby greens salad. 💋 MUAH😘🤤🤤🤤🤤
A couple nights a week I have to dinner by myself and it usually looks something like this. Some veggies, a “starchy carb” like rice or sweet potato, avocado, and beans or an egg. These “macro”, “nourish”, “Buddha”, or what ever you want to call them, bowls are so easy to make and you can keep them from getting boring by switching up the seasonings and sauces! .
This bowl is made with spring mix, green beans seasoned with lemon pepper and @primalpalate garlic seasoning, mashed garlic sweet potatoes, 1/2 a black bean burger, 1 @vitalfarms egg, cauliflower rice, and sun dried tomato pesto 👌🏼 Most of this was meal prepped (aka left overs) so it took about 10 minutes to pull together 🙌🏼
Come to Almaz Jan 21 - 28 to celebrate San Diego #restaurantweek with a deal that can’t be beat!
57 minutes ago15
Oh how we love summer especially with our luxurious picnic table 💕
59 minutes ago127
On Mondays we watch the bachelor and eat takeout from @foodora_ca 🍗
1 hour ago235
Wanna eat something refreshing and healthy? Give our fattoush salad a try!
1 hour ago139
Have you booked to qualify for Zia’s Tuesday Special?
1 hour ago114
Today I didn't get tickets for the Hamilton run in Denver (I was 90,876th in line), but I DID publish a blog post (👆link in bio) about serendipitously trying out the @turkishchefonwheels food truck! So... good news?!?! 😂😭
Feel like switching your boring garden salad to something with a Mediterranean twist? 💃 Try using green lentils and mixing them in with a whole range of delicious spices to make things a little more exciting!
Available at: www.nutsaboutlife.com.au
Thanks @imalwayshungryblog for the inspo!