• особенный календарь •
За что еще я обожаю Новый Год и его предвкушение - это адвент-календари!
В этом году у меня два сааааамых лучших! 🤤
С косметикой и с детскими чудесами! 🙏🏻
Но, начну со своего!
И, да, это календарь @kiehlsrussia
с бестселлерами бренда! 🔥🔥🔥
Набор из 10 лучших средств #Килс
Но у них такие «мини», как у некоторых брендов полноформат 😂🔥👌🏼
А еще все упаковано в супер-стильный, праздничный чемодан путешественника 😻
И под елкой он смотрится как настоящее украшение 🎄❤️
В общем - идеальный девочковый подарок по доступной цене!
Главное - успеть купить, а то они разлетаются, как горячие пирожки 🙏🏻 Хотите сделаю подробную распаковку в сториз?)
Откроем вместе каждое окошечко 🙈
А еще, у вас есть адвент-календари?
Какие и что в них, расскажете? 😉
👑What Christmas At Sandringham’s Really Like👑
(Each image has a caption, but also corresponds to a caption in the post. Check the numbers!)
1. In reverse order, the Tindalls arrive first, the Cornwalls last. There may be new faces in the mix—Meghan's mum Doria & Jack Brooksbank—& it’s Prince Louis’s first Christmas! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Rain or shine, Harry & William face off against Sandringham staff—both donning the socks of their favorites teams.
3. A German tradition introduced by Prince Albert, they open gifts on Christmas Eve. And, seeing as they don't NEED much, their gifts aim to make each other laugh. Prince Harry once gave HM a shower cap that read "Ain't Life a B*.”
4. It’ll be the first of many costume changes, though not one we get to see. Their next meal together (breakfast) is informal—the men have “a full-on fry up” downstairs, while the women have fruit/a boiled egg in their rooms. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. First, the Queen takes communion with the family privately. After another costume change, they parade to a public service. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. The meal always includes “salad, roasted turkey & traditional sides like parsnips, Brussels sprouts & Christmas pudding with brandy butter.” Then, for a low maintenance dinner, “all the food from lunch goes back out for [a cold] buffet.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
7. George V gave the first Christmas Speech in 1932. Now formally known as Her Majesty’s Most Gracious Speech, HM has been delivering the Christmas Message since 1952.
8. Though previously thought an avid hunter, Prince Harry hasn't hunted (to public knowledge) since he met Meghan. Since the Duchess Of Sussex is an animal rights advocate (she eats meat but won’t hunt), it’s suggested Harry has given up the sport for her sake. Kate has been known to participate, but most of the women just join for lunch.
9. HM acceded to the throne the day her father died—February 6, 1952. He wasat Sandringham House. Now, HM remains at her country estate until that day every year to remember her father.
Want to know Meghan Markle's secret to effortless, dewy skin?🤫 In preparation for her Royal Wedding, Meghan Markle used Dermalux for her LED Light Treatment. 👸
The good news is you don't need to be a princess to afford Dermalux…At Fresh Face Bar we're giving it to you for FREE! 😍
Visit our LED Light Lounge at Fresh Face Bar Richmond & with any facial treatment booked in, you will receive the Dermalux Treatment FREE of charge (save $69!)💚 Simply book online (link in bio) & click on “opening specials” to select your treatment 🧖♀️ For a limited time only, don’t miss out! 💕
"I’ve got what my mother’s got. However bloody you’re feeling you can put on the most amazing show of happiness. My mother is an expert at that. I’ve picked it up, kept the wolves from the door but what I couldn’t cope with in those dark ages was people saying, ‘It’s her fault.’ I got that from everywhere, everywhere, the system, and the media started to say it was my fault – ‘I was the Marilyn Monroe of the 1980s and that I was adoring it.’ I’ve never ever sat down and said: ‘Hooray, how wonderful,’ never, because the day I do that we’re in trouble in this set-up. I am performing a duty as the Princess of Wales as my time is allocated. If life changes, it changes but at least when I finish, as I see it, my 12 to 15 years as Princess of Wales … I don’t see it any longer funnily enough."
DIANA, PRINCESS OF WALES
In her own words
#ladydiana #ladydianaspencer #dianaspencer #princessdiana #dianaprincessofwales #englandsrose #peoplesprincess #royalfamily #royal #britishroyalfamily #british #katemiddleton #duchessofcambridge #duchessofsussex #dukeofcambridge #princeharry #meghanmarkle #queenelizabeth #uk #london #unitedkingdom