👑The Duchess Of Sussex Shares Her Christmas Spirit With Those In Need👑
Today, Meghan celebrated the season with fellow artists/entertainers at Brinworth House, the residential care home associated with the Royal Variety Charity. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
👑Meghan's Fledgling Relationship With The The Charity👑
Almost exactly a month ago Meghan & Harry attended the annual Royal Variety Performance at the London Palladium. The performance is a fundraiser for the charity, which provides assistance to U.K. entertainers struggling due to age, health problems, or other hardships. The Queen is the official patron of the RFC, but, as HM is set to transfer some of her patronages to Meg, this visit could be a harbinger of a more formal relationship between Meghan & the RVC.
At the home, Meghan toured the facilities & pitched-in with craft-making. At one point, a resident asked the duchess how she was doing. After thinking for a moment, Meghan put her hands on her belly and laughed, “very pregnant.” If she feels “very pregnant” at 5 months, I can’t imagine the rest of her pregnancy will be much fun! Here’s hoping her last trimester is as easy and restful as it can be!
👑What Meghan Wore👑
For the visit, Meghan brought back a slightly more casual version of the flattering, parted bun she showed off at the British Fashion Awards on December 10. She wore a body-conscious dress by Brock Collection with the Adelaida coat Soia & Kyo. She accessorized the look with grey suede Aquazzura Deneuve pumps, a gorgeous silk clutch by Wilbur & Gussie Oyster & Birks Pétale Yellow Gold earrings. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This is the Duchess's last public engagement before heading to Sandringham for the Christmas & Boxing Day festivities. I'll be waiting to see if Prince Harry skips the traditional hunt again this year, but one question, at least, has been answered—contrary to reports, Doria Ragland won't be joining the Windsors for the holiday. I know, total bummer—but hopefully, these sweet pics of the glowing-mum-to-be will ease your pain!
Hey guys! It's been a while since I last did an update. Meghan was amazing today shop I'm excited about things one. -
1. The day started with us all thinking Meghan had get Instagram back. However we all quickly realised that it was an Instagram glitch and the royal family might be getting more and more modern but they haven't gone to Instagram quite yet. -
2. Meghan rocked her baby bump today whilst wearing a Soia & Kyo coat, a Brock Collection dress, a Wilbur and Gussie bag, some Aquazzara heels and some Birks earrings. Her hair was more a sleek bun instead of her infamous messy one
3. She took part in some Christmas carols and met some more people in the nursing home. Her singing is a short clip at the end of the first clip shown
4. She also took part in some Arts and crafts where she showcased her calligraphy skills which were hard to miss in the end result as she wrote 'Merry Christmas Love, Meghan'
5. She also signed their guest book which again showed off her handwriting but this time, whilst doing so, she complimented whoever wrote the message on the other page of her signature which I think is so sweet!
6. After signing that, there was a plaque at the ready for her to unveil which is was also her first as a royal to unveil alone. I left the rest of the video as I love hearing how she speaks, how graceful she is and how much she truly enjoyed her visit -
7. I wanted to include this video as she got along so well with everyone at the Nursing Home it really warms your heart to see it! And as much as we've seen her with kids, I think she's got a soft spot for more elderly people and I am all her for it!
The last few were some photos which I loved of Meghan!