PACKING IS HARD AF
I have not started packing for my week long trip after the 25th... raise your hand if you procrastinate packing like me!! 🙋🏽♀️
Despite this, I’m a decently organized packer. I’ve even gotten good at packing a carry on on for long trips #savedatmoney
Since I’m taking a trip next week, I figured I’d write down some tips to help you (and me)...
✈️TIPS FOR PACKING A CARRYON:
1. MAKE A LIST ➡️ STICK TO IT
2. Bring items you can wear multiple times, while creating multiple outfits.
3. Do no pack more than 4 shoe options (essential for saving space)
4. Put tiny toiletries/makeup, small purse & electronics the “personal item” (I usually bring a backpack)
5. Wear your bulkiest/heaviest clothing! You can always take it off on the place.
That’s it! Simple as that! If you have any packing tips, PLEASE let me know below 🙌