Mommy & me smoothies!
This is our new fave morning ritual and it’s such a great way to start the little’s day off with tons of nutrients. Especially if your kiddo isn’t big on greens, a killer green smoothie every morning can round out their diet big time.
I start with the same base for us, then pour out her serving and add my grown-up goodies.
In the blender today:
• 1 cup Organic Power to the Greens (baby kale, spinach and chard) from @traderjoes
• 1/4 c fresh Blueberries
• 1/4 frozen mango, pineapple, banana • 1 tbsp almond butter
• 1 tbsp Chyawanprash • 1 heaping tsp spirulina
• 1 scoop @vitalproteins
Collagen peptides • 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 1 tbsp ground flaxseed • 1 oz aloe Vera juice
• coconut water
Blend, pour out the M’s portion, then add: • 1 tsp maca
• 1 tsp royal jelly/bee propolis/bee pollen
• 1/2 scoop @gardenoflife
Raw Protein Powder
Blend, and have a rockin day momming and working and slaying 💪🌱