Left - 19 December 98kgs
Middle - 28th December 98kgs
Right - 15 January 100kgs 👀
27 day transformation, another 8 weeks to go. Down BF, up 2kgs 😁
Not one to ever post this stuff about myself, but real proof that YOU CAN transform your body over the festive season. YOU CAN still booze & eat, YOU CAN still enjoy yourself & YOU CAN over indulge, as long as your willing to work your ass off with training and things you can control. Let myself go last year. At one point eating 24 krispy kremes in 1 week, fun times thou 😎😎
- Didn’t track macros, just stopped eating donuts & blocks of chocolate.
- Increased my steps to 15k per day
- Included 1 conditioning session 1x a week, burning 700 cals per session
- Had a training plan in place, that I followed and attacked every single session
- Ensured I looked after my body and didn’t train particular body parts when I felt pain.
Ps. Had 1 cupcake every day for pre workout 🤐🤐🤐
It’s a simple, simple, simple game. You eat less shit, get some decent sleep, follow a training plan (and nutritional) and move your body.
It’s your turn now!! 🥇