👆👆Jardaloo ma gosht -
1. Marinate 1.5 lbs cubes meat (I used beef, but you could use anything) in salt and 1 tbsp each crushed garlic and ginger for 2 hours in the fridge.
2. Heat some oil or ghee on the Sautée setting of the IP. Add 2 medium chopped onions. Cook until onions brown.
3. Add the marinated meat to the pot and brown that with the onions. Add 1/2 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp each coriander and cumin powder, a tiny amount of chili powder, and “akha” Garam Masala - 1 3-4 inch stick of cinnamon, and 3-4 each cloves and green cardamom.
4. Sautée the meat with the masala for a couple of minutes, then add 1 chopped tomato, 8-10 dried apricots, and about a cup of water or stock. Stir.
5. Close the IP and manual pressure cook it for 20 minutes or however long it would take to cook the particular kind of meat you’re using. Quick release.
6. Check the seasoning and add a splash of apple cider vinegar and a tiny amount of brown sugar if needed. Add chopped cilantro.
7. Serve topped with sali.
#jardaloomagosht#parsi#parsidish#foodlovers#thetwohoggers_sk#mumbaifood#mumbaifoodscenes#foodofmumbai#mumbaifoodscenes#mumbaifoodbloggers#mumbaifoodlovers#activatingyourtastebud 😍 #food52#foodporn#foodgasm#khaopiyo#khaopiyomazakaro#foodisbest
Place: Asian town
Area: kalaghoda, Mumbai
Recommended dishes (NV): Crunchy Tuna Roll
Recommended (Veg): Multiple- options
Family Friendly: Yes
Cleanliness: 4.5/5 (Nothing visibly wrong)
Healthy Options: Yes
Vegan options: Yes
Gluten Free Options: Yes
Business appropriate: Yes
Date Night: Yes
Service: 8/10 (10 being the highest)
Moolah: 7/10 (10 being highly priced)
Drink Selection: 8/10 (10 being broad selection)
Food Selection: 8/10 (10 being extensive selection)
Wheel Chair Accessible: Yes
Picture 1: Prawn and Avacado roll: Made a nice picture. The roll was pretty standard.
Picture 2: Rating 3.5/5 CHOPSTICKS
Picture 3: “crunchy Tuna roll” made our “Star Dish”. Crunchy! Tuna! Roll! Delivered all 3 in the perfect combo. Fresh tuna well textures roll. Simply super!
Picture 4: Nitish is the man! Took care of all we needed and more. Even offered us a courtesy glass of coke. Good service make you feel special for sure.
Picture 5: Special mention; an Asian restaurant that presents me first with an assortment of condiments wins my heart from the start. All the condiments were delicious.
Picture 6, 7 & 8: Nasi goreng. Well present had all the right components but didn't hit the "close to authentic" mark for me. If judged simply as a rice preparation it would've definitely hit a higher mark. Ramen: Tasty stock, good noodles(a little excessive for my liking) and nice fresh vegetables. Had all the ingredients. Slightly Short of perfection.
Definately gonna go back and explore the menu a little more. Fun place on the whole. Nice experience.