Murgh Malai Kebab
Chicken - 250 gms
Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 Tsp
White pepper - 1/2 tsp
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Green Chili - 2 nos
Hung/Thick Curd - 1/2 cup
Fresh Cream - 1/4 cup
lemon - 1 no
Salt - 1 Tsp
Marinating the chicken
1. In a mixing bowl add chicken, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, white pepper powder, salt, garam masala powder, green chili, coriander leaves, hung curd and fresh cream.
2. Mix well and marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
Cooking the Kebab on the stove top
3. Skewer the marinated chicken pieces.
4. Heat butter in a pan.
5. Gently place the chicken skewers and cook for 10 mins.
6. Turn the chicken pieces and cook for another 7 to 8 mins.
7. To get a smokey flavour to the kebab, take a piece of charcoal burn it and place it in a small cup.
8. Turn off the stove, place the charcoal on the chicken kebab and drop the little oil to the charcoal.
9. Close it and let it sit for 2 minutes.
10. Murgh Malai kebab is ready to serve it with mint chutney.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
#MurghMalaiKebab #MurghMalai #Kebab #chicekn #recipes #murgh #food #foodie #homecooking #instafood #easychickenkebabrecipes #easykebab
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com