How much time do you take for self reflection, meditate, daily gratitude or just sit and think for 5-10 mins?
It’s been my morning routine since January first this year:
- Get up and write out my day in my Journal
- Write down 3 things I’m grateful for
- Write what I ultimately want from life (if money wasn’t a factor)
- Write down 3 small tasks I want to accomplish for the day
- Read a few pages of @dailystoic
I think this type of reflection is necessary for the days I feel down or I don’t feel like things are going my way, I feel a little lost in my direction in life or I just feel a little overwhelmed with life!
I sit and think of the 3 things I’m grateful for daily and you’ve loads to write about in the first few weeks but you start to really think about what’s important to you on a daily basis which is an incredible feeling sometimes!
So if you ever feel a bit lost or stuck or overwhelmed with life just take a few mins to breathe & think of all of the good things going for you in your life. You’d be surprised how good it makes you feel!
📹YouTube: The Fit Life
Photo credit: @rianmac