HEYY! I haven’t done #fridayintroductions
in a hot second, so I thought I would introduce myself to all my new friends.
My name is Tori and I’m a Virginia-based photographer/traveler! Want to know more? Keep reading! —
• I have some very bad food habits. I eat when I’m sad AND when I’m bored. Trying to break those bad habits but so far no luck. My go-to stress food is chocolate chips, the @nestletollhouse
milk chocolate ones! Both a gift and a curse.
• My current dream is to travel to New Zealand, thanks to @mrslindseyroman
for killing me with her stories right now. If you’ve got any suggestions on how to get there on a budget, message me NOW!
• I love Jesus so freaking much. He is my ultimate rescuer, saving me from depression and anxiety and any and every lie on the daily. I became a Christian when I was 15 at @humelake
and there’s been no turning back.
• I’m the oldest of six babies! Well, they aren’t babies anymore, the youngest is seven, but he’s still my baby! Their names are Caleb, Nick, Becca, Livi and Charlie. Big sister is my favorite title. Aaaand now I’m tearing up because I miss them, okay, moving on.
• I accidentally bought like 12 new sweaters in the past month. I am so excited for all the pumpkin things and cooler weather. My boyfriend said it best when he said, “if you are not at the beach, you want it to be fall.” —
Hopefully that brings you into my world a little more!
Speaking of seasons, which is your favorite? Comment an emoji below and let me guess! 🍂