Hi to all of you new here! Let me tell you just a little bit about me and my space on the IG. .
• I grew up a dairy farmers daughter and am now a potato farmers wife
• we have two daughters .
• I’ve always felt like my experience with my pregnancies, birth, PPD and now PMDD have allowed me to better connect, empathize and help women. So I share it: my thoughts are on the hashtag #thoughtsbywhitney
and I’m in the process of telling my whole story - concerning motherhood and those life changes on the hashtag #storytimebywhitney
• I am truly passionate about health, wellness, fitness, exercise in all forms, it’s effects on your physical, mental, emotional well being and do what I can to teach and help empower you to put yourself first so you create that wholeness and self love as well .
• I’m a social extrovert and a contemplative introvert (Unofficial terms 😄)
• I am naturally open and trusting, but have been trying more to be cautious - not everyone is the same
• I believe in mastering my body instead of hitting heavy weight PR’s
• I will never recommend a diet trend as a lifestyle, I’m of the balanced approach and learning what works for you and your system - eat to feel good and to fuel your body .
• I’m a passionate person in all areas of my life, motherhood, family, friendships, fitness... oh, except I’d like to be more passionate about loving domestic housekeeping 😉
• I always do my best to respond to DM’s and answer questions - I love hearing from you. .
• I hope you gain wisdom, confidence, empowerment and find a place here where you feel understood and not alone. ❤️ #aboutbbw