Travel Tales: Georgia in 3 days PART 2
A few quick facts:
1 We stayed in Tbilisi
2. Accompanied by kids of different ages under 5.
3. Nurai was 11 months old.
4. We arrived Friday afternoon and asked holiday factory to give us a late night flight on Sunday so we just took two rooms for half a day ( one for the guys and one for the girls ). .
We rented the car and a guide for our tours
1. Ananuri: HIGHLIGHTS the old fortress. Beautiful views for pictures. You can climb up the fortress and get some physical exercise.
2. Gudauri: has the snow, the ski resorts. We went to the viewing point and were lost in the clouds here. It was freezing cold for Nurai. Sadly it wasn't the season for skiing but that's what you can look into for your trip.
Kazbegi: lunch at rooms hotel was a brilliant experience. If you plan a longer trip do stay here a few days. But the view is awesome and just the lunch would be a great a memorable one! We loved the kachahpuri and seafood here.
1. MYSKHETA: HIGHLIGHTS ; Jvari Cathedral has beautiful views of the old capital, the city has an old Basilica where we experienced weddings and baptism. They vineyards, market and we took the cruise. You will experience the color the water changes between Europe and Asia.
Cobblestone Streets welcome you to enjoy the walking tour of the old town
1. State Museum of Theatre : we couldn't visit but it's one of the places to visit
2. Cable car ride to the top of the mountain to see the entire city of Tbilisi!
3. Peace Bridge ( beautiful walk at night)
4. Vakhtang Square ( where you get many restaurants in the small lane ) I love Tbilisi sign for Instagramable pictures. .
Activities on the bucket list
Wish we had more time but this is all we could achieve with Nurai barring the bucket list ofcourse but putting it here for you guys to keep in your plan
HAVE YOU BEEN TO GEORIA? What was the best experience and one thing left on your bucket list?
P.S: keep a look out for the stories from our tour and part 3 is your shopping cheat sheet 😊
#traveltales #traveltuesdays #triptogeorgia
Connecting with the community is one of our core values and we want you to become a part of our 3-Day Fitness & Yoga family 💛 @randigraves
+ our squad of instructors will provide the training and fellow fitness buffs from across the country will provide the company! New memories are waiting to be made, join us 💫 #experiencevikara #3epicdays
[S I M P L I C I T Y] : It’s a state of mind — expressed in our newest leggings design — 👖⭕️
UCLA Anderson Alum party it up in Mexico City
NYC Food Adventure Day 2: Mozzarella Cheese Making @murrayscheese
I was shocked at how easy and fun it was to make delicious fresh cheese for yourself - just salt, curds, hot water, and some wine to pass the time and you’re all set! 🧀🍷🍴
Check out my stories for the full experience and be sure to check out Murray’s classes! ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻
2 weeks in Barcelona and I find myself wine tasting @ vineyard already 🥂🤩
Space Buns Goes to Day Care just received a 5 Star Review from @readersfavoritecom
! Thank you so much, I’m so thrilled you enjoyed it! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Read the Review Below:
Reviewed By Mamta Madhavan for Readers' Favorite
It is bedtime for Space Buns and she needs a good rest as she is going to a day care the next day. Her mommy and daddy bend over the crib and kiss her and Space Buns knows that they love her. She feels warm and cuddly under the blankets. The next morning her mommy gets her ready and packs her lunch, snacks, and sippy cup for the journey. Will Space Buns like the day care, make new friends, and adjust to the place? .
Space Buns Goes To Day Care ( The Adventures of Space Buns) by L.K. Wyman tackles the topic of taking a child to day care and setting their daily routine when both parents are working. The illustrations are charming and they make the characters and the story vivid for young readers. It is the perfect bedtime storybook because parents will able to help children understand what to expect when they go to a day care, and make it sound adventurous and exciting. The story can be used for storytelling sessions in classrooms and school libraries because many kids would have had similar experiences before they started school. It would be interesting to ask children to speak in class about their experiences in day care and make it an interactive session where children will have fun discussing their time in day care.
Gets yours today! Link in bio, or go to Amazon.com! .
#laurenkayenovels #spacebunsgoestodaycare #toddlerbooks #childrensbooks #childrensauthor #childrensbookillustration #spacebuns #babybooks #daycare #educationalbooks #newexperiences
So true 👆You never know who comes into your life and why. Life’s pretty exciting that way 💙