Pittsburgh Modular Microvolt 3900
This is a semi-modular synthesiser, that is beautifully laid out in a desktop format.
And what’s even better, is it’s affordable.
And not “cheap” affordable either, this thing sounds amazing!
We have just done a video demo for it and the sounds that this can produce are so varied and lush. (And also dirty as F!) Here’s list of highlights worth checking out!
* Voltage controlled West Coast style wavefolder.
* Switchable harmonically rich sine wave.
* External preamp with independent 30x gain and output level controls.
* Classic Pittsburgh Modular low pass filter with extended resonance.
* Dynamic VCA with standard VCA and dynamic low pass gate modes.
* Variable overdrive on output.
* Multi-mode sequencing arpeggiator.
* Chaotic random CV and gate generator.
* Multi-tasking function generator works as a voltage controlled envelope, LFO, and oscillator.
* Highly tuned ADSR envelope generator.
* 39-point Eurorack format compatible patch bay. @pghmodular @studioconnectionsaustralia
Added a second vacuum to the Festool fleet today. Trying to boost productivity and one guy waiting on another to use a Festool isn’t productive! #festool #woodshop #woodworking #newtoy
A post to brighten up your day.
Pink Mad Mattr with a rainbow painted on it, upside down. .
As simple as that.
Happy Wednesday! 🌈
I’ve been testing out my new inktense pencils today and I have to say I’m thoroughly enjoying them. In ways they remind me of watercolor, colored pencil, and even a little gauche (in regards to the white inktense pencil at least). The colors tend to pop more than watercolor but it’s also hard to get the fine detail you can get with colored pencil. I could go on about them but I don’t want this to become a monologue 😅 anyways they’re very fun to use and I highly recommend them. (I don’t think they’re all lightfast tho so for all the you professionals out there beware!)