oh how I wish I was back in my no-makeup and new pyjama state, rather than heading off to work💤 these next pyjamas are super comfy to lounge in and sleep in, I’d wear them to work if I could... maybe we need a “wear your pyjamas to work” day?
It even has a bunny tail on the back 😍 but oh my those ears 🐰❄️ #bunny
I used to struggle to find a pair of straight jeans which were super comfortable and flattering! Well... these @topshop
jeans are THE BEST! I want them in every colour. #topshop #topshopstyle
(link to jeans in my story).
As I turn 34, I thought I’d share 10 Pieces of Advice for my 20-Something Self (let me know your favs in the comments):
1. You are the company you keep. Choose your company wisely.
2. Learn how to make your money work for you. Stop spending your money on nonsense.
3. Look after your eyes, you only get one pair. You look good in glasses.
4. Be less concerned with fitting in and be more concerned with finding out who you are and what makes you tick.
5. Not being scared to ask the "stupid" questions is your biggest strength. Don't stop.
6. Say sorry when you need to say sorry. Don't be wrong and strong.
7. Don't be too sad that Mum and Dad got divorced. As you get older they become really good friends and it'll be better than ever.
8. Please drink more water!!!
9. Learn how to meditate and be able to listen to your gut/intuition, it's the best guide ever.
10. Travel early and travel often. Just pack a bag and go. See the world, see your family, see your friends.
Online Shopping #onlineshopping
Today’s delivery 📦👆🏽I find shopping online cheaper compared to going to the stores(That doesn’t mean I don’t like going to the malls, I DO!) So many times I’ve seen the same item but cheaper online. Ofcourse a few dinosaur T-shirt’s & joggers for Adam + some dresses, tops & leggings for Hana Banana x
What do you prefer; online shopping or going to the malls? Your fav online store for buying your little one’s clothes?
A teddy bear coat is always a good idea, even if it is teamed with a zebra print skirt 💁🏼♀️ on mediamarmalade.com now!!
this week is the dress my husband loves to hate which obviously only makes me want to wear it more.🙅🏼♀️
If you’d like to join in with #whatmamaworemonday
make sure you tag the lovely @heyitsromeca
and don’t forget to use the # to be featured. Let’s all try and comment on the # and as many posts and share the love. 💋