Who out of these three players have been the most impressive at the start of this season? All our fairly similar, and each are having a blast too start off in the opening 2 games.
• Caris LeVert, Shooting-Guard, Brooklyn Nets (1-1)
LeVert has had a great start to the season so far. This Nets team are quite exciting to watch with Jarrett Allen contributing impressively as well. LeVert has the game winning layup in their game against the Knicks and was playing good defense on Hardaway Jr. in the tail end of the game as well. Is he going to be the number 1 option instead of D’angelo Russell? I guess we’ll see.
- @ DET | 27P, 4R, 4A, 55.6FG% (10/18)
- NYK | 28P, 6R, 5A, 61.5FG% (8/13)
• Tim Hardaway Jr, Small-Forward, New York Knicks (1-1)
Hardaway has been great so far for the Knicks being their number 1 option on offense with Porzingis out. He’s been getting buckets early on and if he can keep this up, this Knicks team don’t look too bad! By the way, a great sleeper on fantasy!
- ATL | 31P, 6R, 5A, 45.5FG% (10/22)
- @ BKN | 29P, 2R, 3S, 40FG% (10/25)
• Josh Richardson, Shooting-Guard, Miami Heat (1-1)
In my opinion, I think Richardson is the most complete. This is mainly due to a strong defensive side that he has in addition to his impressive offensive start. If he can improve his efficiency on offense, he’ll become deadly. I think after this season, he’s going to be the player to build around for Miami.
- @ ORL | 21P, 5R, 3A, 38.1FG% (8/21)
- @ WSH | 28P, 4R, 5A, 38.1FG% (8/21)
Who’s been the most impressive? Let us know down below! ⬇️