Hello. It's Emma🐕.
I'm sorry you haven't heard from me in so long. In my morning round, I accidentally ate something poisonous. And when my owner and I got home, I started shaking and threw up. Fortunately, my owner immediately took me to the vet and the doctor classified me as an emergency. I got a drip and a contrast agent. My owner was sent home and he told my family. They were very shocked. For a long time I wasn't feeling well and my temperature hasn't dropped. Besides, I haven't stopped shaking. Only ice packs made it better. Since I still didn't feel well in the evening, I had to stay in the practice as an emergency dog. I felt better at night. The next day I was allowed to be picked up at noon. I was very exhausted at home. I slept a lot. I only got light food and didn't play much. The next day I had to go back to the doctor for the examination, but I was fine. It seems I ate something poisonous. But even after my owner had walked the path several times, he noticed nothing. So all of you, if you are a dog owner: Look carefully if and what we eat!"; The weeks after the incident, I was slowly getting better. Now I'm happy and I'm great. I'll post more again.
Love, Emma 🐾