What an absolute honour it was to meet my childhood hero @ashearer9 very nice bloke, very funny and spoke passionately about Bobby Robson and NUFC! Class night in all! Shearer! Shearer! Shearer! ⚫️⚪️🙋🏼♂️#NUFC
Manchester United vs Chelsea headlines Week 28 in the Premier League, but tipsters expect all the intrigue will come from teams at the bottom as they fight to stay up.
Newcastle United (@NUFC ) head to Bournemouth (@officialafcb ) hoping to claim back-to-back victories following their 1-0 win over the Red Devils. @BurnleyOfficial welcome @SouthamptonFC , while @WBA faces a 'must-win' game vs Huddersfield Town (@htafcinstagram ). Full preview and betting tips at blog.sbobet.com
Follow us for latest updates and promotions.
Facebook: @ SBOBET
Google+: @ SBOBETOfficial
Sign up today at www.sbobet.com
Islam Slimani will not play against Bournemouth this Saturday, and he is expected to be out for another two weeks with injury ❌⚫⚪ #howaythelads#nufc#toonarmy
12 hours ago16436
Coming in to Bird of paradise pose, actually a flower that represents the whole tropical plant genus, this challenging asana pushes the edges of shoulder, and hip flexibility, teaching you the value of drishti this pose helps focus concentration, works the glutes calves and quadriceps. Next time you're in an extended side angle slide your shoulder down your inside bent leg take a bind and stand up! 😘
#NUFC scouts are in Turkey tonight watching Garry Rodrigues, who has registered a goal and an assist already for Galatasaray tonight.
13 hours ago02
Support for #StreetChildWorldCup from @england and @nufc legend @ashearer9 ! "Playing for your country is one of the best feelings in the world. Congratulations to the young people playing for their countries at The Street Child World Cup: The Future Depends On You. I played to win and score goals - these young people are playing to win lasting change in the way street children are treated. Come on everyone, let's get behind them!" #NUFC#RoadtoMoscow
14 hours ago2034
Milliyet: Newcastle scouts are in Turkey again tonight to watch Galatasaray winger Garry Rodrigues. #NUFC
Striker Islam Slimani, (currently on loan from Leicester), won't make the trip to Bournemouth on Saturday and is likely to miss a further 2 weeks after an injury suffered during training.
Source: NUFC Instagram
14 hours ago111
On this Day in 2014: A last minute winner from Loïc Remy gave #NUFC all 3 points against Aston Villa.
Major Talking Point from Rafas Press Conference "RAFA CONFIRMS SLIMANI SETBACK
Rafa Benítez has confirmed that on-loan striker Islam Slimani will miss Saturday's trip to Bournemouth after suffering an injury setback in training.
Rafa: “Slimani had a setback so he will not be available and will be out for at least a couple of weeks. "He had an injury when he came, a setback in training and we will have to deal with that.” "
Rafa's Press Conference:
- On Slimani: “Slimani had a set back so he will not be available and will be (out for) at least a couple of weeks. He had an injury when he came, a set back in training and we will have to deal with that. When you go to deadline day, it’s always a risk. We did it and we have to manage the situation in the best way possible. Islam Slimani was positive and training really well but he felt this problem again. We have to make sure he is ok.”
- On momentum: “We’ve tried to enjoy the break but when the team is doing well, you want to play quickly. After the great performance against Manchester United, hopefully everything will be positive.”
- On Bournemouth game: “For teams at the bottom, every game is like a final. For us, for Bournemouth, it is a big test. We have to be sure that this one is an opportunity to get three points. It’s important to understand that if you win (on Saturday), it’s fine but you have to keep fighting. If you lose, we have other games. We have to be calm. Three points would be massive for us, and massive for them.”
- On trusting in Shelvey: "When he plays well, the team plays well. He’s training well and he loves football. He’s enjoying himself at the moment and I am really pleased for him. We talk all the time, he’s learning and he has to manage situations when there is pressure. I try to trust him."
- On Paul Dummett: “It’s important to have players you can trust. When you talk about Paul, sometimes he will be a nine out of ten. Sometimes a six. Always between those. You know that he will be there and will help the team. He's a clever player. He has something that is difficult to find these days, a left foot! It is difficult to find a full-back with a left foot who understands the game. He loves the club, loves the city. It is important to keep him with us.”