The ONLY person that could ever inspire me with this look is OF COURSE, the one and the only @isshehungry.
I have always struggled with straight lines, precise shapes and perfect angles. And I am definitely not saying that this is perfect. But practice makes perfect and I love challenging myself.
That's why I did this look. Firstly, I admire Hungry SO much for being himself and for being such an amazing artist. Secondly to get better with these 'straight' lines - guess that's why I'm so bad at them! 😉
👾 Foundation: @catrice.cosmetics
- HD Liquid Coverage⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
👾 Concealer: @makeuprevolutionczsk
- Conceal & Define (C1)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
👾 Contour: @nyxcosmetics_czsk
- Highlight & Contour Pro Palette⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
👾 Powder: @rcmamakeup
- No-Colour Powder⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
👾 Highlight: @makeuprevolutionczsk
- By Petra (Honeymoon)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
👾 Eyebrows: @anastasiabeverlyhills
- Dipbrow Pomade (Taupe)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
👾 Eyeshadow: @makeuprevolutionczsk
- By Petra (Honeymoon, Multi Tasker, Get Ready!); @jeffreestarcosmetics
- Androgyny (Androgyny)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
👾 Eyeliner: @makeupforeverofficial
- 12 Flash Color Case⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
👾 Lipstick: @nyxcosmetics
- Lip Lingerie (Satin Ribbon, Corset)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Contact lenses created in Photoshop.