The 9 Rules To Being a Good Human
If you want to enjoy any level of #happiness
, peace, enjoyment, and fulfillment in your life you need to have some non-negotiable rules in your life.
Here are mine:
1. Make #peace
with your past. If you do not it will be an #anchor
and disturb your present and prevent you from taking advantage of your future.
2. It's not your business what others think of you. You must have consideration for others, especially those close to you, but if you spend an inordinate amount of time worrying what they think about you, you will have a bad time. #Liveandletlive
and don’t take anything personally.
3. Give it time. Time heals most things, all you have to do is hold on and do the very best you can in every given moment. Life and all things about it are #impermanent
4. Your happiness is up to you and #ONLYyou
. Having great relationships will enhance your happiness but if you’re not internally happy, then no relationship will get you there.
5. Stay in your lane. Basically, mind your business, don’t #judge
others, accept your own #journey
and let others walk theirs in peace.
. Overthinking is the easiest way to kill happiness and serenity. Overthinking will just lead to you making a small problem bigger or manufacturing a problem that doesn’t even exist.
7. Smile more than you frown. Pretty self explanatory here. I could go into all the #science
behind this but I won’t. Just smile more.
8. If you f*ck up admit it quickly and correct it. If you did something wrong, say “I made a mistake” then either figure out how to fix or ask #how
you can fix it.
9. Don't "wait until Monday". If you know you need to make a change, waiting until #Monday
is pointless, you’re just prolonging the pain of what you need to change. I recently decided to go caffeine-free… on a Wednesday, I know I’m a #rebel
. My point is that you don’t have to (shouldn’t) wait until Monday. #Doitnow