This is my #christmascat
, the moment the tree goes up this is where you will find him 90%of the time(the other 10% he is eating)
Current mood: I’d rather be sleeping! 😴😴😴
How mad does Memphis look that Milo is sitting on top of him on a scale of 1-10? I’d say a 6- pretty annoyed and grumpy but not enough to push him off 😹😸
Happy birthday auntie Steph!
How do cats somehow make themselves heavy when they lay on you?