HEALTHY-ISH CARROT CHEESE MUFFINS! #ad
In a sea of indulgent, high calorie, dairy treats people are sharing for shavuos, I’m excited to share this light-er option with you. These carrot muffins are naturally sweetened, with a great texture thanks to the whole wheat flour blend from @wondermillsflour
! (Swipe to see.) This high-quality, pre-sifted flour really is the key to these delicious muffins! Try replacing this flour #cup4cup
in your favorite baked goods! •
Enjoy the recipe below, and view my stories/highlights for the step by step!
1 container (5-6 ounces) nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
1/2 cup reduced fat whipped cream cheese
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup brown sugar, optional
3/4 cup of oil OR replace 1/2 cup with unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup honey, maple or agave
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup finely grated carrots
1 cup milk or milk substitute
2 1/4 cups @wondermillsflour
whole wheat blends
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lime 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
2. Mix all cheese filling ingredients. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
3. Mix all muffin batter ingredients except flour. Add flour and stir until smooth.
4. Spoon batter into muffin pans, filling about 2/3 full. Spoon cheese filling on top of it and swirl a bit.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until tips are set. (They will be somewhat sticky from the cheese.) PLAN AHEAD: these muffins freeze well.
Recipe is #sponsored
Thanks for supporting the brands that support my blog!
#recipe #kosherrecipe #shavuot #shavuos #muffin #breakfast #foodiepics #delicious #thefeedfeed
.baking #carrots #cheesemuffins #wondermillsflour #foodblogger #homemade #instafood #instayum #kosherfoodie #overtimecook